38-He Thinks He's Better Than You. -Part one.

Preference #38: He Thinks He's Better Than You. -Part one

This one was requested! 30+ votes and 10+ comments for Part Two!

Harry:

"I bet you that I'm better at golf..." Harry said. You've been making bets and finishing them all week long. "No, haha, no you're not," you said, laughing. "But it's golf! It's a guy sport!" Harry said, scoffing. "So you're being sexist now? You think I can't beat you at golf because I'm a girl?" You exclaimed. "Well... Err, no-" Harry started. "No, that's exactly what you mean! As a matter of fact, my mom taught me how to play golf! She was better than my dad!" You said, crossing your arms and scoffing. "Well then, let's put it to the test..." Harry said, irritably. Soon, you went out to the golf course and to Harry's surprise, you won. "Think next time before you get sexist. And don't think for one second that you're better than me just because you're a guy," you said. "I never said that (Y/N)," he huffed. "You thought it and you never denied it. It's rude that you can just think that I'm horrible at something just because I'm a girl!" You screamed.

Louis:

Wherever you went with Louis, he always acted so distant. It hurt to see your loved one not acknowledging you when you went out together. When you both got back to the house, you decided you were going to confront him. "Do you think you're better than me?" You asked. He didn't answer. "Louis! Answer me! Just this once!" You could feel the tears sting in the back of your eyes. "Why would you think that?" Louis asked calmly. "You're ashamed of me! Just because I don't have enough money, o-or the looks, the perfect hair, body, laughter, that doesn't mean that you can just treat me like trash whenever we go somewhere. God, Louis, It hurts," you fell to your knees and set your forehead on the wall.

Liam:

"I'll buy it," he huffed. "No, I can pay for my own stuff, as-a-matter-of-factly," you said. "Just let me pay," Liam said. You didn't want to get into a fight in a public restaurant, so you let it be. When you got home, Liam boasted about how much money he has, and how he wants to spend every last bit of it on you. "Liam! Stop! Just stop!" You screamed. You couldn't take it anymore. "I can buy my own things! I don't need you buying me everything!" "(Y/N)! How do you expect to pay for things when you don't even have a decent job? Seriously just quit already and let me buy it for you..." Liam said. You did your instinct, and slapped him. "I don't need a man who's gonna disgrace what I love. I love my job. It helps me pay for my moms house. My car, my food, and clothes. Don't you dare think that I'm going to quit because you think you're better than me for having all that money. Honestly, I don't care for the things that I want. I pay for the things I need!" You screamed at Liam.

Zayn:

"No! It's like this!" He yelled. "Zayn! Calm down! I know what I'm doing!" You said, annoyingly. You and Zayn both have a thing for art. You've been trying to paint together, but it was not working. At all. "No! (Y/N), let's just face it. I'm better than you at this. Stick to watching me," Zayn huffed. "Excuse me, Zayn? You think you're better than me at art?" You screeched. "Yeah. I do! You're horrible at it! You can't even do comics!" Zayn explains. "That's because I'm not a comic artist. I don't do abstract. Don't say that I'm not better than you because I am!" You laughed. "Yeah sure, show me some of yours..." Zayn rolled his eyes and tore down his painting to see yours. "It's still not better than mine," he scolded. For art, this was beautiful. You replicated a picture of Zayn, and it looks exactly like him. The shading, the face, the eyes, the eyelashes. It was perfect and that was the picture that got you into Uni. "We all have our different opinions, Zayn, but tell me... Why don't you like it?" You asked. "Because I'm best, and you can't draw," he said.

Niall:

"(Y/N)! I need that shirt now!" Niall yelled across the house. For a while, Niall's done nothing but take advantage of you. "You can do it!" You screamed back. Niall came rushing into the living room when you said that. "(Y/N), just do it this once. Now," he demanded. "No! Niall, I've picked up your crap, I've cleaned your crap, I feed you. You can do this stupid chore just for once!" You screamed. "But you're the woman! Just do it this once!" Niall defended. "You think I do this because I'm your woman? You think that I'm your personal slave? You think I'm here only to do your chores because I'm a woman? Get your knickers sorted out before you get sexist," you said. "That's not what I meant, and you know that," Niall quietly said. "Don't give me that Niall! I knew what you meant and you're taking advantage of me! Is it because I'm not good enough for you?" You asked. "N-no..." He said sheepishly. "Then tell me why, when you realize what you've done," you said walking out of the house.

+++++++++++++++++

QOTD: (I'm not sure if I've already asked this... But oh well...) Do you have any strange/unusual fears?

I actually have four main fears:
1. Failing.
2. Being alone. 
3. Me being really small (like bug size) and everything's really big.
4. Just not being good enough.

I'm weird. :D

But I really love Harry's and Niall's because it has to do with them being sexist which I find most offensive. I just had to do one (or two) like that.

But yeah, I would hope to see 30+votes and 10+ comments to get part two! Love you all my pretties!

-Abbster.xx