48-He Catches You With Ed. -Part One.

Preference #48: He Catches You With Ed. (Sheeran) -Part One.

This one was requesteeeeeed!!

30+ Votes and 10+ Comments to get part two!!

Harry:

"Wait, are you serious?" You laughed. You've been hanging out with Ed for the past couple of days. The boys and Ed were recording a song together, so whenever you got the chance, you would talk to Ed. "Yeah, yeah. We just stood there with the paint when we got caught. You should've seen Andy's face, oh my god. It was the best thing I've seen in months," Ed laughed. He replicated Andy's face, and you burst out laughing. Ed was talking about the time he got caught with the police with a whole bunch of his friends. "Alright, well, I gotta go... Talk to you later, yeah?" He asked. You giggled, "Yeah." He walked out and saw Harry. He walked in furious. His shoulders hunched back, and his eyebrows fuzzed. "I don't want you talking to him anymore..." He finally said. He sat down next to you, and looked you straight in the eye. "Why?" "Because, you're flirting with one of my best friends. I don't want you talking to him, (Y/N)!" You didn't know what he meant, but you could tell he was angry. "I wasn't flirting!" You quickly said. "I know you were. You don't even laugh like that when I'm around you!" he finally yelled. "Whatever..." You said walking out of the studio.

Louis:

You've always wanted to play the guitar... Louis didn't know how, and you've always loved Ed's guitar playing in his songs. So, you called him up and asked him to give you lessons. Of course, being the amazing lad that he is, he couldn't say no. You met up with Ed at his house, and you spent all day at his house just learning the guitar. Of course, there were those breaks where you would just talk and laugh. You went out to lunch together inbetween learning. Just when you were about to leave, Louis called. You said your goodbyes to Ed and answered, "Hey, Louis!" You said. "Hi... Um, (Y/N), were you with Ed all day?" He asked. You were confused. You told him that you would be spending time with him today, so why would he ask... "Yeah... why?" "No reason..." he mumbled over the phone. "Louis, really, what do you have to say?" You asked. "There are rumors that you've been going out for a while... Is it true?" He asked... You knew that he's been franticly walking around the house from the muffled breathing. "Louis, don't believe those... I'll be home soon, then we'll talk..."

Liam:

You and Ed have always been really close friends ever since you met when he was hanging out with Harry. Whenever you can, you always try and hang out for a while. Tonight, you and Ed went to watch a movie... Which probably wasn't a good idea... Paps followed you when you went into the movie theaters. You were going in to watch Grown Ups 2. It's that type of movie that Liam would want to watch with you, but he was away with his friends for the day. You had an amazing time with Ed... The movie was hilarious, and you couldn't wait to tell Liam about it. Ed dropped you off at your house, and you saw Liam sitting on the front step. "Hey Liam! I thought you were with your friends?" You said bringing him into a tight hug. "I wanted to see you, instead... Besides, they were all drunk by the time I got there..." He laughed. You giggled a bit too. "Hey, who were you with just then?" He asked. You walked into your house and into your room, "I was with Ed... We went to go see a movie together," You smiled. Liam's smile quickly dissapeared. "Why've you been hanging out with him more?" Liam asked, quietly. He dropped his head and scratched his eyebrow. "We just want to hang out... He's a cool guy!" You smiled. Of course, you saw through Liam's fake smile, "are you mad that I've been hanging out with him?" You asked. He looked at you, and you didn't need an answer.

Zayn:

"It was nice seeing you again, (Y/N)," Ed smiled. "And you too, Ed! I would love to see you again," You smiled back. Zayn just sat there like a beached whale while you and Ed exchanged goodbyes. You called Zayn to pick you up from a day with Ed and his friends. You never knew how funny and sweet Ed actually was. Plus, he let you mess with his hair, --unlike Zayn.-- Zayn got in the car, and was silent. "Stop thinking so hard, Zayn. Your brain is going to explode," you laughed. You knew he had to be thinking about something by how the way he was gripping the wheel and biting his lip. "(Y/N), please... not now..." he spit. "Zayn? What's got your knickers in a twist?" You asked. You set your hand on his knee, but he moved away. "Okay... Mr. Grumpy Pants," you huffed. "Are you seeing Ed?" Zayn finally spoke up. "No, what makes you think that?" You said. You wouldn't ever leave Zayn. Ed has a lot of amazing qualities, but he just couldn't ever compete with Zayn. "You're always talking about him! Seriously! How'd you even meet?" he screeched. "We met at an awards show. You know? The one where you and I snuck off for an hour and just talked. The one where you and I kissed on the red carpet... the one where I jumped up for joy when you won?" you huffed.

Niall:

"What do you think of Ed?" you asked Niall. "He's a brilliant lad. Amazing talent, too. He's funny... yeah, we're cool together..." Niall responded, "Why, what do you think of him? You've been talking about him nonstop for a while." Niall was convinced that something was going on between you two ever since you met. But nothing has. You've barely talked to him, and only met him once. "Nothing, no reason..." you quickly said. "Why'd you do that? You've always said the same thing whenever I ask a question," Niall raised his eyebrows and bit his lip. "I don't know... I don't know what I think of him," you answered truthfully. Again, Niall thought that was a lie. "Really (Y/N)? Seriously tell me why you're always talking about him!" Niall exclaimed. He sat closer next to you on the couch, which causes even more tension, so you moved away. "I knew it," Niall whispered. "Knew what?" you were quick to ask. Everything you've done made you look suspicious, even though you weren't. "You're seeing him, aren't you? That's why you won't talk to me about him..." His voice cracked, and he looked broken. His eyes were filled with sadness, but so were yours.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Swali la siku! (QOTD) what color are your nails?

Mine are Thanks a WindMillion (the OPI Holland line) with a beautiful pink and white Japanese flower on my ring finger. Hopefully, a picture will posted later! :)

Sooo, 30+ Votes and 10+ comments to get part dos!! You can do iiiit!

Haha, so yeah. Also, if you want comment below on YOUR thoughts about the movie. Where I'm from, it came out today... but I'm going to see it tomorrow with my mom!! (she's a directioner tooooooo!) ((I have a cool mom))

Haha, well thanks a bunch my pretties on the reads! It's brilliant how fast it grows in one day and I'm so proud of all of you! thank you so much!

-Abbster.xx