118-He Sees You Naked.

Preference #118: He sees you naked.

This was requested!

Harry:

You hummed to yourself as you continued to lather the blue soap across your bare chest. The soap started to foam as it touched the water, leaving a minty smell. You thought you heard the door open, but you shoved it off until you saw the curtain open and Harry step in the shower. "Harry!!" You screamed. You took your hands and tried to cover everything up, being as this would be the first time he'd seen you naked. Harry just chuckled as he looked at your body up down, soon smiling as he peeled your hands off your body. "I figured that I didn't want to be late to work today so I decided to take a shower with you," he started, "I also figured that I was going to see you naked, so why not now?" You could feel your cheeks get hot as your eyes roamed his body as well. "You're beautiful." You whispered, making it up to his green eyes. He smiled and chuckled once more, "So are you, baby."

Louis:

"Baby, come'on!" Louis said from the water. No one else was around at the hot tub except for you two. Louis, who was already in the water, patiently waited for you to undress and go in the water to skinny dip with him. You shook your head no, thinking that you would be so uncomfortable and so vunerable. You hesitated to undo your bra, but soon you finally gained the courage to do so and you unhooked the striped bra and pulled it off of your shoulders. Your fingers wrapped around your underwear, slowly pulling them off. You put your whole body in the hot water and scooted closer to Louis. "I don't know why you're so afraid, darling. You're beautiful." He said, cupping your cheek.

Liam:

You weren't expecting Liam home for another day or so from his trip to Australia. You decided that the house needed cleaning before he came home, so you also decided to strip down and dance whilst you vacuumed the carpet. You blasted the radio and when the song, Cake by the Ocean by DNCE came on, you let loose and danced all around the room. You sang along with the song and jumped all around the room before you heard laughing from behind. You quickly turned around to see Liam laughing to himself, then soon walking towards you to kiss you. You felt your cheeks get hot and you felt so embarrassed. "This is why I love you, (Y/N)..." he chuckled in your ear.

Zayn:

Hot, wet kisses pressed against your neck and Zayns hand began to wander all over your waist. His fingers wrapped around your panties, tugging at them. You gasped, knowing where this was going. You were so confused as to whether you wanted to finally go through with this moment or stop it in its hot tracks. You took your hands and helped Zayn pull down your panties, quickening the process so you wouldn't have to think anymore. His hands traced your curves, up to your bra soon unlatching it. The bra fell off of the bed, making you feel embarrassed almost immediately. You were worried that Zayn wouldn't find you attractive, but that was not the case. Instead of hunger and lust in his eyes, you could see the pure love and the sincere care he had for you as he whispered, "I love you."

Niall:

You always liked to sleep naked because it's freeing. There's no shirt holding you back from turning comfortably or no pants riding up at night. It was freeing and you liked that. You laid down in bed, soon drifting off before you felt the bed dip on the other side. "Niall!?" You asked, sitting up, holding the blanket up to cover yourself, "Niall, I'm naked! I didn't know you were coming!" You screamed. He just laughed, "Yeah, I saw that you were. B-but that's okay because I think that you're gorgeous." He laughs. It was like you could hear the blush creep upon Niall's cheek. "But you haven't seen me like that before..." you whispered, feeling embarrassed that it's taken so long in the relationship for you to finally show yourself to him. "That's okay, (Y/N), I knew you weren't comfortable before, but I want you to know that I always think you're beautiful. Naked or not... you should always be comfortable around me." Niall said, so sweetly.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

QOTD: If you could be famous, what would you be famous for?

I'd think I'd like to be famous for my delicious cupcakes. Yeah, I'd like that.

Yoooo, school is almost out. It's lit

Also, I just posted a new story so go check it out. It's an alternate universe Harry fanfic!

I am so totally in love with my new cat. I don't know what to do with myself. She loves to play and attack everything and aaaah maybe I'll post a pic?

-Abbster.xx