68-Your Thoughts Walking Down The Aisle.

MARRIAGE SERIES: Preference #68: Your Thoughts Walking Down The Aisle.

*Your POV*

Harry:

My hands find my lips, and I start to rub the bottom lip slowly. Harry always had this habit ever since I first met him. I guess it kinda caught on. My dad took my arm and pulled it down before I could mess up my lipstick. "Don't be so nervous..." he laughed, taking my arm into his. "I-I know... the future with him is so... The thought-it's just, amazing," I whispered, trying to find something to say. The party walked into the room when the song starts to play. It's my turn! IT'S MY TURN. Oh my god, it's actually happening. I walk into the chapel, and I only see Harry. He's smiling like a stupid idiot, but it's that smile that I love. He started to laugh at himself. He's probably complimenting my boobs right now... I looked up at my dad, and he glared at him. Haha. He took me up to the altar, and I quickly took Harry's hand after I said goodbye to dad. He's crying. Oh my god. Oh my goooooooodness! He's crying! Man, he looks sexy in that tuxedo though!

Louis:

I hang my head low, scared of what I'll see. What if he's not there? Well, he obviously is. The party wouldn't have gone out if he wasn't. I heard the cellos start to play, (I wanted to walk down to cellos,) and the doors finally opened. I lifted my head up and my dad started to walk. My goodness, Louis is beautiful. So beautiful. What did I ever do to deserve this beautiful piece of man candy? Is my dress too much? Oh my god, he doesn't like it... Does he? "Make sure not to cook for the first couple of days... That's the mans job," my dad said. Of course that would be the thing he says when he's giving his daughter away. I chuckled at the statement, and I finally reach Louis. After all this time, I can still feel the sparks! We walked up to the altar to say our vows, and to seal our love. "You may now kiss the bride," The pastor said. Louis quickly took me into his grasp and dipped me down. His lips found mine, and mother load of shiznit, he's never kissed me like that!

Liam:

I just want to put my lips on his and just seal this already! I want to tell him that I love him! I want to show him that I love him! I wonder if he's nervous... What if he is? I'm not even sure if I am. I love him, and I've waited too long for this to chicken out. The music started to play and the doors opened. Liam glowed in the small sunlight that leaked through the small church windows. Woah! Liam's smiling like a puppy! I'm gonna scream if he gets any hotter. Sexier. More beautiful. My dad's crying. "I'll still be your baby girl, dad..." I laughed. He wiped his tears and handed me to Liam. Liam helped me up the stairs. This dress is beautiful, but annoying when it comes to walking up steps. I started to say my vows, and Liam's eyes became glossy and tear-filled, "... And Liam, I will love you to infinity and beyond."

Zayn:

What if he's not there? What if he pukes at the sight of me, and this is all just a game? Does he even really lo- Stop, he's marrying you. Of course he does. My conscious told me. Yes, he does love me, and I love him more than anything. Someone one opened the door, and he's turned around. Does he not want to see me? Niall whispered something into his ear, and Zayn doesn't hesitate to turn around to see me. His smile lit up the room, along with those beautiful eyes of his. How much you want to bet that there's a small party in his head? I'm not even halfway down the aisle, and I can already see him crying. His eyes are locked on mine, and mine his. I laughed at the sight of him, making a fool of himself, and he gladly responded with another giggle. My dad handed me over to Zayn, "I love you.". He was quiet for a minute until we reached the altar, "... And I love you too, (Y/N)."

Niall:

The doors opened without any hesitation, and Niall's knees were shaking. Greg whispered something to Niall, and he perked his head over his shoulder, turning around. My smile grew as I saw his smile growing too. His smile is literally the most precious thing in the room, well besides the rest of him. He's just... asdfghjkl. His hands went to his face, and he wiped the tears from his eyes. He needs to stop crying before I mess up my makeup by crying. I refuse to look like a raccoon on our wedding day. Daddy patted Niall on his shoulder, and he laughed a bit. "Good luck," my dad laughed, walking away to sit back down. Niall took my both of my hands and just stood there. His eyes glimmering into mine. They're beautiful. I shared the same look back, and I slightly smile, as my cheeks turned more red than they already were. "How did I get so lucky?" he asked, smiling. "I don't know, but I was thinking the same thing," I laughed, returning the smile.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

(Qotd): What's your favorite smell?

COCONUT.

Haha. xD Buuuuuuut this preference is super cute because it fits so well with his thoughts on the previous preference.

Soooooo today's my last day of p.e. for the week. So excited! Yerp a derp. Haha, well have an amaZayn life my pretties!

-Abbster.xx