12-You Sing To One Of Their Songs.

Preference #12: You Sing To One Of Their Songs.

Dis waz requessssted!

Harry:

"You don't kno-o-ow! You don't know you're beautiful!" You screamed at the top of your lungs. What Makes You Beautiful came on in the car while you were on the way to the mall with Harry, "Sing with me Harry!" You sang along to the song, shaking your body and pointing your fingers in the air. "I'd rather not, (Y/N)," Harry laughed, rather embarrassed. He tried to stay focused on the road, but he just couldn't. "But it's your solo!" You laughed, hoping he would start to sing with you. "No!" He stifled a small laugh as you were still singing. "Baby, you light up my world like nobody else! The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, but when you smile at the ground, it ain't hard to tell!" You screamed, still hoping that he'll start to sing. "You don't kno-o-ow! You don't know you're beautiful!" Harry screamed at the top of his lungs with you. "There you go, cupcake!" You smiled, fist pumping in the car, smiling and just laughing in the moment.

Louis:

You and Louis thought it would be good to make a small gym in the garage, so he made one. You stepped on the treadmill and turned your iPhone on shuffle. "Do you remember summer '09? Wanna go back there every night. Just can't lie, it was the best time of my life," You sang with your iPhone, hoping any jogger passing by your house wouldn't hear. "Lying on the beach as the sun blew out, playing this guitar by the fire too loud. Oh my my, they could never shut us down!" You still ran completely oblivious to Louis, laughing behind you. "I used to think that I was better alone! Why did I ever want to let you go? Under the moonlight as we stared at the sea. The words you whisper I will always believe!" You started to sing even more louder when a funny voice came behind you, "I want you to Rock Me, (Y/N)..." Louis whispered, scaring you when he touched your skin. "You wanna rock me too?" Louis asked, raising his eyebrows, smirking. You stopped running, smiling and grinning cheekily when Louis carried you off to your bed room.

Liam:

You were home alone, and you were bored so you went to take a shower. You stripped down and quickly hopped in, shuttering at the cold water rushing down you back. When you started to wash your hair, you started to sing one of your favorite songs, "And OW! You're giving me a Heart Attack, lookin' like you do-oooo! 'Cause you're all I ever wanted; thought you would be the one, and OW! You're giving me a Heart Attack, gettin' over you-ooou!" You sang, starting to dance; which probably wasn't a good idea, considering that you slipped and fell. You hurt your knee really badly, so you stopped the shower to see that you were bleeding. You ran out of the bathroom, naked and saw Liam laughing at you, sitting on your bed. "Instead of getting a heart attack, you got a knee attack." He fell back and muffled his laugh with a pillow. "Oh, shut up, Liam. It's not funny," You said, very embarrassed. He had just witnessed you singing horribly to one of his songs, and heard you fall in the shower. Now he's staring at you naked with blood running down your leg. "This is too much (Y/N)! I love you so much." He laughed, still with the pillow over his face. He finally got over you falling in the shower and helped your bloody knee.

Zayn:

You had decided to start a twitcam by yourself since Zayn was on tour. You immediately got over 64,000 views within a couple of minutes. Fans commented that they wanted to hear you sing. You did, but playfully making different noises and sounds while you were singing. "Get out, get out, get out of my head! Fall into my arms instead! I don't, I don't, don't know what it is! But I need that One Thing, and you've got that One Thing." You laughed it out, then suddenly, Zayn called you on your phone, and you answered while on camera. "Hey Zayn! You're on a Twitcam!" You laughed. "I know! I've been watching it. By the way, Liam doesn't sing that high." Zayn laughed over the phone, watching your reaction on the computer. "Oh my god! Zayn! That was completely for fun!" You laughed, feeling your blood rush up to your cheeks as you covered your stupid grin. For the next couple of hours, #(Y/N)BestSingerEver was trending all over twitter.

Niall:

You were completely sad; Niall had just gotten a new girlfriend, and you were still the same. Just the best friend. You walked into your kitchen and you started to cook some Ramen. "She takes your hand, I die a little. I watch your eyes, and I'm in riddles. Why can't you look at me like that? When you walk by, I try to say it... But then I freeze, I never do it. My tongue gets tied, the words get trapped," You stirred the noodles slowly and sighed to yourself. "I hear the beat of my heart getting louder whenever I'm near you. But I see you with her, slow dancing, tearing me apart, but you don't see. Whenever you kiss her, I'm breaking. Oh, how I Wish, that was me," You sang, adding the chicken flavor to your noodles, sighing very loudly. "Why are you singing that?" Niall popped out of nowhere and scared you. "No reason... Why are you here?" You asked, curious as to why he was. "No reason," He chuckled, but you knew it wasn't his real chuckle, "But really, why were you singing it?" He asked again, snapping back to your attention. "Because niall, I wish (N/G/N) was me... I don't mean to sound selfish or anything, I just feel li-," Niall had cut you off, smiling, "You aren't her. You're you, and I will always love you for it. We actually got into a fight so I came to see you, (Y/N)," Niall smiling, knowing that you would help him. "Me?" You said, confused. "Yes you, because I love you..." Niall smiled, taking a bite of your Ramen. .

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As the QotD, it's my job to ask you, what is your favorite song? :D it can be from any artist(s)

My favorite song as of right now would probably be Sunday Morning by Maroon 5. They've been on my Playlist for a while now and whenever Sunday Morning comes on, I blast it and put it on repeat.

Yup! :D pretty awesome. Haha, so comment and tell me your favorite song AND what you liked about this preference! I'll update soon my pretties!

-Abbster.xx