23-Silent Treatment.

Preference #23: Silent Treatment.

Harry:

"When are you going to talk to me again, (Y/N)?" Harry asked. You didn't say anything in return. You were pregnant and Harry ate your ice-cream. Your double chocolate chip reeses, with chocolate shavings ice-cream. He knew that it wasn't going to go down well. "Look, I'll buy you more!" Harry smiled. "Come'on," he said. He set a hand on your thigh, but you moved. You thought it was funny to see Harry act like this. He just couldn't stand to see you not talking to him. You giggled a bit, and shot Harry a look. "You want ice-cream, right?" Harry asked. You smiled and shook your head, no. "Then what do you want?" He asked, nervously. You still didn't say anything, but you smirked. "Oooh!" He laughed. He touched your arm, and brought you closer to him. You felt his warm breath trail along your jaw line until you felt soft, wet kisses left. "I love you, Harry," You said. "And you, kitten," he smirked. Lets just say, the ice-cream was completely off your mind within the next couple of minutes.

Louis:

You were mad a Louis because you always constantly tell him to put down the toilet lid when he's done, but he never does. You weren't actually going to hold a grudge against him, you just wanted to show him the consequences if he does it again. "(Y/N), (Y/N), (Y/N)," Louis was poking your cheek, but you still didn't answer. This just made you more annoyed, so weren't going to talk to him for even longer. "Fine. Be a butt, (Y/N)," Louis huffed. He sat on another part of the couch and started to write in a notebook. A couple seconds later, you feel a paperball being thrown at your face. You shoot him a look and you read the paper, 'Sowwy.' The note said. You looked at Louis and he smiled gently. You rolled your eyes and looked away. Soon, you felt another paperball. 'Blink once if you hate me. Blink twice if you love me and want to forgive me.

Liam:

You and Liam weren't having a very good day. You got so sick and tired of him you just decided to stop talking to him. You were texting Eleanor about what was happening, and you were mocking him to Eleanor. You were laughing and still ignoring Liam. Eleanor was completely cool about it, and was making you laugh even more. "Really, (Y/N)?" Liam asked. You didn't say anything. You just kept on texting. "Can you please shut off your phone and talk to me?" Liam said. You looked up at him and rolled your eyes. "I want to talk, and I can't do that if you won't respond. Look, I know that I've been annoying all day... Just please, can we work it out? I don't want us to break up over something so silly," Liam said, truthfully. You burst out laughing. "You're so adorable, Liam!" You said, laughing. "W-what?" He asked. "It's funny how you think that I would break up with you because you're annoying. I just wanted to make you mad and ignore you. I wasn't actually aiming for us to break up. I love you, babe," you said smiling. "You could've told me," Liam laughed. "Nah, it wouldn't have been as funny," you smirked. You got up from your seat and went over to cuddle with Liam. "I wouldn't let you go over that," you assured him.

Zayn:

Zayn had cancelled your date night once again. It was the third time in the row, and he blew you off for friends. Those friends knew that every Saturday night was date night, and yet they still took him. Zayn came home around one in the morning, and you were sitting on the your bed eating ice-cream and watching The Notebook. You were practically sobbing when Zayn came through the door. "What's wrong?" He asked. You didn't say anything. He sat down next to you, and curled under the blanket, but you moved. "(Y/N)?" He said." You continued to watch the movie and ignore Zayn. "Are you mad at me?" He asked. You looked at him and scoffed. You rolled your eyes and went back to watching the movie. "Look, I didn't do anything. I don't know why you're mad," he said, almost truthfully. "Saturday," was all you said to Zayn. "You're mad that I didn't go on the date tonight, aren't you?" Zayn said. "Only tonight?! Are you serious? The past three weeks, Zayn! Shows how much you actually care about me." You screamed at Zayn. "I do care about you!" Zayn screamed back. "Obviously you do! Blowing me off for three weeks for friends. Coming home at one in the morning. Acting like everything's okay!" You screamed. You set down your ice-cream and marched out of your room and into the guest room. "Wait no! You get out. I want my bed! Get out of the room." You said to Zayn, while walking back into the room. "(Y-," he started. "Save it for later. I want to finish my movie." You said to Zayn. "Come'-" he started. "Zayn. Please, shut. up," you said throwing a pillow at the door.

Eventually you two started to talk again next morning over a home cooked meal made by Zayn. He promised that Sunday would be all about you. He gave you a massage, you watched a soppy chick flick, and you talked about all the hottest gossip. He did whatever he could to make sure that you smiled. At then end of the day, you both had a romantic evening, and Zayn scored.

Niall:

You always promised Niall that no matter what, you would always talk to him... But, due to the fact that he forgot your anniversary completely broke the promise. You weren't mad at him at all... You just wanted him to learn a lesson. "Babe, you okay?" He asked. You glared at him, and scoffed. Niall laughed a bit, but then stopped. "What was that?" He said. You did the same thing again. It was almost 7 at night,and still, he hasn't done anything. "(Y/N)... Why are you mad at me?" He asked. But again, you huffed. "So... You're going to be the first one to break our promise. I always knew it would be you to break it." Niall laughed. You turned around, with your mouth open and you playfully hit him on the chest. "Kidding... Kidding..." He smiled. You turned back around and continued to do whatever you were doing. "But no seriously, why aren't you talking to me?" He asked. You rolled your eyes behind his back, and you laughed to yourself. "Wait! I know! You think I forgot our anniversary!" Niall laughs. "No!" You huffed. "You sure?" He laughed. "Maybe," you said. "You really sure?" He asked again. "Shut-up, Niall. I really don't care if you did forget or not. As long I remember the day we became one. Hmfph." You crossed your arms and Niall just laughed. "You're so clueless. You haven't gone outside at all today. And plus, I love you (Y/N). Why would I forget?" He took your hand and walked outside to reveal a beautiful setting. Candle lights were lined across the pool. "Go get changed." Niall said. You turned around to get changed but Niall could help but smack your bum. You yelped and laughed. It turned out that Niall would never ever forget such a silly thing.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Whoop! Haha so, as you know... Question of the day time. If you were a type of dinosaur, which would you be?

I think that I would be a Apatosaurus meaning deceptive lizard, also known as a Brontosaurus meaning thunder lizard. They're so cool and chill they weigh close to 27 tons and eat nothing but plants. You know how cool that is? Haha xD

Either way! I told you that I would upload! And I did! :D yayayayayay! Haha. By the way, my favorite preference for this one is Louis's!

So yeah, comment what you think, or what kind of Dino you would be :D also, don't forget to vote and follow my pretties!

-Abbster.xx