14-You Calm Him Down.

Preference #14: You Calm Him Down.

Harry:

Harry was furious. He knew that Gemma got hate, but today it was extremely bad. She said that it didn't get to her, which Harry knew was a big, fat lie. He started crying because everyone he knew got hate because of the rude, inconsiderate fans. He threw things all around the house, and went you got home, the house was a mess. You saw Harry in the corner, crying and his fingers through his hair. You knew a special way to calm him down. You took Harry's hand, and made him sit on the bed. He didn't question it. You got behind him, and wrapped your legs around his waist. You slipped your hands down to his stomach and started to massage it. His head leaned back onto your shoulder, and he stopped crying. "I love you," He whispered, sniffling. "I love you too, Harry," You said.

Louis:

"Louis, please calm down," You said. Your hands were on his shoulders; you were trying to get his attention, but Louis was mad. Rumors were out about you cheating. Louis knew that they were fake, and he didn't even have to confront you about it. "No! They always hurt you! I know those rumors aren't true!" Louis screamed, shoving your hands off his arms. "I know they aren't either. We can't let them get to us, though. If they do get to us, then they win, Louis! They'll win without a fight!" You said back to Louis, making sure he knew that you had a point. "I-I can't have you deal with this. We have to break up, (Y/N). You shouldn't be going through that," Louis cried, shaking his head. "Louis, no. I'm not leaving you because of rumors. I would never leave you. I love you to bits and pieces, and it hurts me even more when you say that. Now come'on. Let's go cuddle, and find a cheesy show to watch." You tried to smile for Louis and he takes note and tried to smile too. You put your hands on his waist, and Louis wipes his tears. "Can we get takeout?" He laughed a bit. "We can get anything you'd like," You smiled.

Liam:

His head was on your lap and you twisted your finger between the different strands of his hair. He slowly started to fall asleep on your lap. Liam was mad about his management. They keep him from seeing you all the time, and it got to him. He was furious and started to yell at you over it. Whenever he gets mad, you always would set him down on your lap, and would start to play with his hair. He thought it was relaxing, and soon he start to fall asleep. Before the brown-eyed boy was fully in rest, he whispered, "I can't live without you. T-thank you so much, (Y/N)." You smiled politely when your finger lingered over his ear, "I'll do anything for you, Liam. You know that... To infinity and beyond." He chuckled at your cute statement, and closed his eyes one more time for the night.

Zayn:

"It's not fair!" Zayn screamed, throwing his arms into the air. "Zayn, what isn't fair?" You asked. "In a month you're walking down the aisle with that douche! That should be me! I should be the one to say 'I do' to you!" Zayn yelled, walking out of the room. You heard a sniffle behind the corner and when you saw him, his eyes covered his tearful eyes. "Took you long enough to say it." You giggled a bit. You sat down next to him and curled up with him. "W-what?" He stuttered, taking his hands away from his eyes. "He called it off. He thought I was cheating on him with you. How ironic this turned out to be," You laughed, playing with the pads of your fingers. "Really? With me?" His eyes closed, and his frown turned into his beautiful smile that you've been known o love so much. "With you," You smirked, assuring him that it was him. You playfully cupped his cheek with your hand and kissed him deeply, "With you, always."

Niall:

"I'm so done, (Y/N)!" He screamed at you. "No, you aren't, Niall! Just finish it," You said, handing him the papers back to him. "No!" Niall walked away from you and the papers on your hand. "Management is only going to make it worse if you don't sign them. Please, Niall, finish signing the papers. The other boys did." Management made all the boys sign a new contract which made Niall furious. He snatched the pile of documents from your hands and finished signing them, pushing the big stack away from him. "Dance with me, Niall." His eyebrows fuzzed up in confusion, and his eyes got more blue. You stood up and took his hand. You placed his hand on your waist, and the other in your hand. You had put your hand on his shoulder, pushing you two closer together. You swayed and twirled him all around. Soon, Niall forgot all about the papers, he could only care about your dancing.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

QotD, What makes you calm down?

I don't really have a method yet because I cry so much whenever I do get upset or like an anxiety attack, so I just fall asleep. I wake up feeling fine.

Ermmm, what's your method? Maybe one would work for me... Soooo yeah! Comment and vote! Tell me what you like about this preference, and a way to calm down. Goodnight my pretties!

-Abbster.xx