Chapter 35

A/N:

.

Gets slightly dirty at the end, just a fair warning to you all lol :3

Soo comment on this line if you ship Byler ;)

And comment on this line if you're hard on for Blarry ♡

- BritishBums xox

______________________

.

.

So Harry just took me to the bathroom to clean me up.

I was sitting next to the sink as he cleaned my lap for me. I somehow felt like a little kid being cleaned up by her mum as I smiled. He was so concentrated in getting the liquid off my jeans as he looks up at me.

We locked a stare as he sent a smile back before looking back down.

"Thanks, Styles."

"Yeah, no problem."

There was a silence, before I remembered the day I came back to the dorm and found Hannah and Niall making out on her bed.

"Niall and Hannah were kissing." I brought up as he rose his eyebrows.

"Well I already kind of knew that they had something for each other. Ever since that day at the concert."

"Oh yeah, the day I wanted to kill you." I smirked, him grinning.

"You were so hot when you were pissed." He shook his head, smiling.

I rolled my eyes. "Were?" I emphasized, raising an eyebrow.

"But you are still smoking hot, not going to lie."

I chuckled, smirking. "Well there we go."

"And don't you have something to say to me?"

I make a face, shuddering. "Well..You're cute I guess."

"I'm not a bunny that you coo at and pinch my cheeks." He frowned at me.

"Aww wittle Harry." I coo'd teasingly, pinching his left cheek as he groaned, still smiling.

"Stoppp." He whined, playfully smacking my hand away.

It was a pretty small bathroom.. I noticed we were really, really close.

"Pretty stuffy in here, huh." He breathed out, his eyes training on me.

I felt the plane slightly tilt as I literally fell off from where I was sitting and landing right on Harry.

"Shit, stupid plane." I blamed, frantically getting up as Harry chuckled.

"Do you remember.. The day I kissed you again?" He brought up after a long tenseful silence.

I remained silent, but nodded once in response.

"I never got to ask you why you did it again.."

He pursed his lips, looking down.

"Well. I actually did it to see if I felt anything about you. Blue, do you remember the night I brought you home and you were really drunk?"

"Err, I remembered passing out and you taking me to your hotel suite.. At least that's what you told me."

He sighed. "I can't believe I didn't tell you at all..But now I'm going to tell you the truth."

"But..You told me that was all that happened." I spoke, confusedly as my eyebrows furrowed.

He ran a hand through his curls , shaking his head. "It wasn't that easy."