Chapter 33

.

.

- Blue -

.

I was walking down the same street I came down from, but that is until I got completely lost. I haven't been to this part of the city before, I was completely unfamiliar with my surroundings.

"Just what I needed." I whispered under my breath, letting out a sigh as I tried to look around.

Trying to walk the opposite direction, I did.

.

.

.

"Fuck!" I yelled in frustration when I saw that I was getting nowhere, my surroundings were all the same when I started roaming around.

I tried to think of a way to get back.. Hannah wasn't answering my calls, and no way in hell was I asking Harry for any help..

The cab driver. Tyler!

I grinned, picking out my phone from my pocket and dialling in the number he gave me.

There were three rings before he answered. "Driving right now." He simply said.

"Could you come help me?"

"Yeah sure, what is it?"

"I.. Err, I kind of got lost, and I have no idea where I am."

I could hear him chuckle as he sighed. "Yeah, I could come get you. What's your surroundings?"

Taking a moment to just look around, I huffed. "Well there's a taco bell right across the street, and there's this tree that fell right next to it."

"Mmkay, I know where you are. I'll be there in five."

He probably knew this city by heart, I mean.. He said he drove a cab for a majority of his life.

.

.

- Harry -

.

I was alone, and my cheek still fucking hurt.

Fuck. I messed it up big time, I know.

I should've treated Blue much better, and then again I didn't.

I hope she understands because while Blue stormed out, management agreed that I could take a couple days off. Two days to be precise.

I wanted to spend those days with her back at Holmes Chapel.

To see my mum again, with her by my side.

Of course I couldn't face her alone.. Maybe it would've been slightly better with Blue by my side.

Right now, I don't think she even wants to speak to me at all..Ugh.

Deciding on calling Niall, I did. Four rings, yet it led straight to voicemail.

Sighing, I frowned. Why the hell wasn't he answering?

I tried Hannah, and there it was again. The voicemail.

That's just fucking weird.

.

.

.

- Niall -

.

"Where are we?" I asked Hannah as she smiled.

"I don't think you know the heart of LA just as much, so I'm your tour guide for the day." She slightly smirked, as she adjusted her beanie.