Chapter 41

.

.

* TWO WEEKS LATER *

.

- Blue -

.

I think I was finally feeling better about Tyler, seeing that he was perfectly fine.

It's been about.. Two weeks ever since the incident, and nothing else has happened to him.

I have hope for him.

I've visited Tyler, every single day. Even if it was just bringing in a board game to just see him smile every time he won, or even just a game of Flappy Bird on my phone.

Now, we were both just watching an episode of Full House on tv, in a comfortable silence.

"Blue?" His voice slightly cracked.

"Mhmm?" I hummed.

"Um.. I want to tell you, that I love you."

I felt my heart drop. Remembering what Hannah said, I didn't know if I actually did feel it back. Did I love him?

My eyes softened as I sadly looked down at the floor.

"Tyler, why me?" I quietly spoke.

"You're the only girl.. I've ever met who hasn't just.. Took a look at me and left right after, as if I was nothing but invisible. You saw me, and took the time to get to know me.. And you're beautiful." His voice was hoarse.

I hadn't known I was crying until now, as a tear streamed down my face.

"Tyler I don't want you to be in love with me.. B-because.. Tyler, I think I'm in love with someone else. But I can't just really put a finger on it."

There was a long silence, I thought he'd be upset.

"They always leave.. I don't know why I got my hopes up. You aren't for me, and I was just.. Too naive to realize that."

"Tyler, I really, really like you.. Maybe we could try again another time." I whispered.

"There is no, another time, Blue. I'm running out of that stuff you call time. I just wanted you to know I'm really in love with you, and only you.. Tell Harry to take care of you or I'm going to beat his ass up."

I gasped, smiling weakly. "Let's not talk about Harry. I want to talk about you."

"Well.. What about me?"

"Umm.. What's your favorite song?"

He pondered, smiling. "Never Stop by SafetySuit."

I chuckled. "You're such a romantic! The wedding version?"

"Yep." He grinned. "My mom said to play it at my wedding long time ago."

I aww'd, smiling widely. "That's so adorable."

"Thank you." He spoke so politely, smiling.

"Knock, knock." I hear that familiar British accent behind the door.

"Come in!" I called.

Harry had walked through the door with taco bell to go in his hands.

I grinned. "You brought lunch, thank God."

"Mhm, you're welcome." He smirked at his own sneaky remark as I rolled my eyes.

"Nacho Bell Grande?"

"Just the way you want it." He nods, handing me the bag as I grinned. My stomach has been grumbling angrily at me ever since this morning I was here.