Chapter 3.

Chapter Status: Edited

__________________________

.

.

.

*ONE MONTH LATER*

.

- Blue -

.

.

"Soo, if you cross multiply, you'll get the value of X." I point, nodding.

He copies the problem down, me smirking.

It was a miracle he actually took interest in doing school work.

"Is it this?" He points, after jotting down a couple stuff.

"Mhm. Good. And if you simplify.." My voice trails.

"Err.. is it a fourth?''

"No, a half." I shook my head.

"No.. If you divide this, you clearly get a fourth.''

I rose an eyebrow. "Are you fucking arguing with me?"

"Ugh, fuck Blue. Do this on a calculator.''

"Fine." I huffed, reluctantly opening the calculator on my phone and typing it.

And surely, 0.25 came up, which was basically a fourth.

I furrowed my eyebrows. I could've sworn that would've been a half though.

"Ha! Admit it, I'm smarter than you." He smirked cheekily. I rolled my eyes.

"I'll have you know I take an advanced calculus class while you're still stuck in Algebra 1." I huffed, crossing my arms. "You got lucky Styles."

We were currently at his house studying now, and it's been a month ever since I started coming by to his house to do some tutoring at least three times a week.

I guess you could say he was focusing better. He's bumped up his grade from being straight D's to a C+'s in the past month which was brilliant for an arrogant jerk.

"Okay, say.. How's about we take a little break?"

"Nice try, but I've got to get home in an hour." I sighed.

"Why, you're parents think you're studying?'

"No, I actually told them the truth and said I was helping a friend with tutoring."

"A friend? So I'm a friend, now?"

"I was lying." I chuckled, rolling my eyes.

"You'd lie for me?" He smirked, still clinging onto the fact that I was actually helping him.

"Don't push it Styles, or I'll shove this pencil up your arse."

He chuckled. "Maybe you'd like it the other way around."

He was behind me, his crotch prominent on my lower back, almost to my arse.

I gasped, catching on to what he meant. "You're disgusting."

"But you love it." Harry winked, twirling me around and kissing me hungrily.

My stomach churned, me shaking my head.

This was all just soo wrong..

"I think it's time I left." I shook my head, grabbing my stuff and heading to the door.

"What? We haven't even finished, his lips nearing my neck and purposely puffing warm out.

"No no no. I mean left us for good." I pushed him away and frowned, furrowing my eyebrows.