Chapter 40

A/N:

.

Song for the chapter is Strong by le One Direction ^_^

___________________

.

.

- Blue -

.

I really felt like I was going to vomit. I was backstage in a dressing room with the boys and Hannah, as I sat on the couch with her.

The boys were scattered around the room on their phones, Harry lying down on his front, on the ground.

"I don't think I can do this. This is the fucking Ellen show, Hannah." I whispered. "That's crazy if anyone thinks I can pull this off. I'm just a girl and--"

"Yes, a girl that Harry is supposed to be madly in love with. Look alive will you? You look like you're going to vomit something gross."

Running a hand through my hair, I sighed. "I don't know. I don't know I don't know and oh," I paused, waving a hand. "I DON'T FUCKING KNOW"

Hannah giggled.

"That wasn't even supposed to be funny!" I exclaimed, frowning.

"Okay! Sorry. Just relax alright? Not like you're getting killed or something. She'll talk to you and it'll be over."

.

.

.

Walking over to Harry on the floor, I naturally, straddle my legs to his torso, me patting his back.

"Oh hey Blue." He chuckled.

"I don't want to do this." I gushed, licking my lips. "If I could.. I'd run out of here and onto the streets. I mean I would if I could."

"Hey, listen. Don't sweat it!"

"Bullshit, Harry." I scoffed, crossing my arms.

"Bulltruth, Blue." I hear Liam sing song, me glaring at him.

"Harry." I sighed, anxiously. "I don't think I can pull it off. And look, I look like crap right now."

"You look rugged, and cute." He smiled, lifting me slightly so he can let me straddle his waist instead. "And yes, you can. If you keep saying all this negative shit, then where's it going to get you? Nowhere, right?"

"Mmm." I hummed, unsure. Slightly shrugging he tugged me down to him, our faces in close proximity.

"You. Can. Do. This." He whispered.

"I--"

"Blue, repeat after me." He cleared his throat. "I'm going to kill it out there, and be sexy."

"Harry I'm not saying that." I grumbled, shaking my head.

"Say it or I'm going to have sex with you right here and now on the floor of this dressing room." He spoke loudly and purposely so they could all hear him.

All the boys plus Hannah started to protest, the words of "EW" AND "NO!" being shouted.

"Get a room..And not this one." Louis stuck his tongue out as I cackled.

"I'm going to kill it out there, and be sexy." I whispered into his ear, my hands on his chest so there would be a fair gap between us.

"There we go." He smirked.

"You both lie on the floor and whisper weird things to each other..And yet you aren't a couple? That makes zero sense to me." Zayn chuckled.

"Yeah, get married and make babies. End of story!" Hannah exclaimed.