Chapter 60

.

.

- Blue - 

.

"Mommy, why do you look so worried?"

"Worried? Me? Why would I be? Of course, I'm not hun." I shook my head, sighing as I pat Tyler on the back. 

"Mommy." Emma smiled, hugging me. "What's wrong?"

She actually sounded like an adult for two seconds right then and there, it made me smile slightly. 

Glancing at Harry, his gaze was also filled with somewhat anxiety.

The boys had the same looks on their face, as we all wait to see who will be speaking first.

Tyler and Emma were sat, waiting as they look from me to Harry to Hannah, and then to the boys.

"Okay." Breathing out, I look at them concentratedly. "So.. You've always been wondering where has daddy been all this time, right? And I never seemed to tell you."

They nodded.

"Well, these boys.. Are your uncles, guys." I sigh, pulling a small smile. "This is Uncle Niall, Louis, Liam, and Zayn. And this.. Guys, this is your dad. Harry, has been your dad ever since the start. And I'm sorry I couldn't get myself to ever tell you. As you can tell, he's been gone for a long time."

There was a silence, the kids looking slightly lost, from me to Harry.

"I'm sorry." I sighed. "He's your dad."

"Dad? He's my daddy?" Emma whispered.

I thought they would break down crying, instead the opposite happened.

"DADDY! W-W-WE MISSED YOU!" She beams, running up to him and hugging him. Harry stared at her in awe, Tyler doing the same as he runs towards him and hugs onto him too.

I gasped, smiling as I held a hand to my mouth. There were tears of joy, welling up in my eyes as my lips trembled.

"There's a bit more space for one more." Harry chuckled lightly, pulling a small smile. There were tears in his eyes too, me happily crying as I run up to all of them, and hug them too.

This was like.. The best thing ever.

"Oh my god." I whispered, sniffling as Harry held the two small kids on his lap. His arm was around my shoulders, as he kisses me on the top of my head.  

"I love you." Harry murmers.

"I love you too." I respond this time, nodding.

"So when's the wedding?" Hannah excitedly says. "Because, while I'm here, the wedding better take place."

I chuckled, nodding. "Yeah. Actually," I breathe out, picking up the ring where it was placed on the coffee table a few days ago. Slipping it back onto my finger, Tyler smiles.

"Ohhh, that's why mommy had a ring! She was getting married to daddy!" He gasps, surprised as he held a hand to his mouth.

"Oh yes! Yes, they were." Hannah chuckled, smiling. "Daddy was gone for a long, long while." She rose her eyebrows at Harry, me groaning. 

"Yeah he was." I ended it there, but I hugged both the kids anyway.

"Hi, I'm Emma! Nice to meet you!"

"I'm Tyler nice to meet you!"

The kids started to go around, shaking the boys' hands, me grinning as Harry snickered.