Chapter 9.

Chapter Status: Edited

-~-~-

{ Harry's POV }

I did not get Blue. No, definitely not.
As she cried her eyes out, she slipped my shirt off me doing the same with her.

I had no idea.

Someone might've died for all I know. Maybe her pet died....

Nah, I'll stick to the monthly period kind of thing.

"I'm topping," She sniffled, pinning me down as I furrowed my eyebrows.

Blue was never really one to 'top' in a sexual kind of scenario, but now here she is, calling tops. She was an emotional wreck. That's what she is.

"I hate him, I fucking hate him," Blue blubbered, tears constantly streaming down her face as she waits for me to slip the condom that I have with me.

As soon as I did, she waited for me.

"Go just... just put it in, dammit." She swore.

Blue moans, as she sobs again after, that routine continuing on and on as she slowly grinds her hips into me.

"Blue, can you please tell me what's wrong because this isn't working for me. You know I've never seen you like this, ever," At first she hadn't answered, closing her eyes as she slightly hiccuped. "Blue?''

"Okay, okay." She spoke in a hushed tone, letting out a sigh.

"Should we keep going or sh-,"

"It's fine, just keep thrusting," She bit her lip, moving the hair out of her face.

Her legs were straddled to my waist, her brown eyes now a dull color probably because of the lack of happiness and sass in them. My hands are on her waist, as her fingers are tangled in my hair. We were both panting as I went in her.

"So basically," She moans, shakily speaking the words. "Dylan ch-cheated,"

''What? Why the hell would he do that?'' I questioned.

Wait, of course he cheated, Blue was a bitch. But she was a bitch I'd definitely get in bed with.

She was silent before I hear her cry softly again. I feel one of her tears land on me as I frowned. Was it bad I actually felt sorry for her? And so I said it.

"I'm sorry," I said while touching her cheek.

"No, no, don't apologize," She sighed. ''It wasn't your fault, he doesn't even know who you are." I watch her before my eyes choke out more tears as we just simply had awkward sex.

Yep, it wasn't good.

My first instinct was to stop, as she stopped right after me.

"Why'd you s-stop?' Blue stuttered.

"We need to talk, okay? For right now, I need you to get ahold of yourself before we fuck the shit out of each other," She smiled weakly, blinking her tears away. I pulled out of her, as she breathed out, slouching her shoulders.
Watching the girl before me, I wrap an arm around her waist, tugging her over to me as I sat both of us up.

"Okay, so first of all," I paused, glancing at her as she sadly sets her head on my chest. "You shouldn't be crying over that dip shit, because he made a big mistake cheating on you."

Blue sighed. "This isn't helping. I'm such a wreck, just look at me. After finding my now ex, cheating on me, I come crawling back to you. Why is it that I always and eventually find a way back to you?"

I shrugged. "I don't mind you coming back, the bed's warmer while you're her,." I smirked and felt her chuckle.

"You're still a jerk,"

"And you're still a pain in the ass," I muttered, stroking the hair out of her face.

"Mm," She hummed, leaving a trail of kisses over my chest.

"Are you okay now?"

"Stable," She mumbled, me smiling.

"Hey um, I think you're falling asleep." I awkwardly said, poking her in the arm. What? This has never really happened before.
I mean, yeah, we've cuddled, but we've never really had serious conversations while we did.

"Mhm, is it cool if I crash here for the night?"

"Err, y-yeh, that's fine." I nodded.

"So you sing, huh."

I smirked. "I'm amazing,"

Blue rolls her eyes, laughing. "Well seeing is believing."

Catching on to what she was saying, I smile. "Suit yourself, Anderson."

{ Blue's POV }

Well that's something you don't see everyday. Harry frikin' singing.

"Not so bad," I shrugged, once he finishes. It was really, really, good... just that I didn't really want to admit it.
"What song was that?' I asked, looking up at him.

"One of our new songs. It's called Story of My Life,"

"Ah. It's a nice tune," I smiled.

"Are you really telling me that I sounded good?"

This night could seriously not get any weirder.

"Well you didn't suck," I shrugged, him lowly laughing as his chest vibrated at the action. There was a silence before he spoke up.

"So will there be any action tonight or are we just going to lay here all night?"

"I'm kind of tired, you know," I said.

"Come on, five minutes?"

I chuckled. "You're an idiot, but alright. Let's go,"

{ Paparazzi's POV }

"Do you see that up there?"

"Shit, is that Harry Styles?"

"Yeah and some girl,"

"Zoom in on the camera,"

"Ooh,"

"Snap the photo! Take it, hurry!"

"Got it! Gold baby,"

"Shit, we've got to get this to the executive.!''
As we were on the opposite building from the hotel One Direction were in, one of the room's windows were open, so we looked. There we found Harry Styles and a girl in bed, cuddled together.
Pretty soon, Harry had gotten up, only his silhouette visible as he closed the two curtains.

This was something the public definitely wanted to see.