Chapter 22

.

.

"The story of my life," She sings, more in a slur to the music playing on the radio.

I drive all night, to keep her warm and time.. Is frozen.

Somehow those lyrics defined the moment we were in right now.

I smiled at her as she held her hands over the heater and rubbed her hands together.

"What are you doing Harry? Why are you doing this to me?" She whaled, narriwing her eyes as she crossed her arms.

"What?'' I chuckled, looking at her weirdly.

"Wh-why the hell.." she gulped, pointing a shaky finger at me. "Are you being so nice to me?"

"Because you're my girlfriend." I smiled smugly, wanting to mess with her while she was a bit drunk.

"What? so.. You're my boyfriend?" She shook her head, yawning loudly and stretching her arms.

I nodded once. "So I can kiss you anytime I want."

Once I parked the car, she struggled to unbuckle her seatbelt, so I did it for her.

Blue giggled, poking me in the cheeks. "Boyfriieennddd."

Smirking, my fingers brush her cheek as she motions me closer.

Leaning across towards her, she cups my face in her hands, and slowly moves her lips with mine.

I could smell the alcohol in her breath as she slightly puffed out a breath before starting to kiss my neck.

But then I realized this was wrong.

No. Sex.

At least hold it back for a month, come on Harry.

You can so do this.

Sighing, I withdrawed from her touch as she pouted.

''Stop, Blue."

"No! Kiss me again." She ordered like a child, desperately tugging at my hands. "Please please pleaseee."

Lightly shaking my head, I shushed her.

"I'm taking you upstairs. You mind sleeping at me and the boys' for tonight?"

She didn't respond, her eyes fluttering closed as her head falls to the side.

Switching the music off, I quickly hop out of the car and walk to the opposite side to carry her out.

Purposely looking around before I did, I automatically knew there would be paps lurking around. The enemies, yet the resource in the current situation.

Opening the car door, I slowly take the small figure into my arms, as she curled up into a ball.

I take her arms and set them on my shoulders as her head falls onto my chest.

Her eyes slightly open, grinning like a crazy person, again.

I chuckled, kicking the door closed as I let the cameras bombard us as we make our way into the hotel.

"Harry! Harry over here!"

"It's Blue, his girlfriend!"

Tons of shouts were being said and I just simply ignored it, forcing a smile at the cameras.

"Did you drug her?"

"What the fuck?" I angrily turn around to the voice who said that, sending that pap a death glare.