Chapter 53.

edited.xx

.

- Harry -

.

I felt somehow good and bad at the same time. Was that even humanly possible?

"Bye." I sighed, her smiling.

"Not forever. Remembe that." She slightly winked, as I chuckled.

Blue leaves a lingering kiss on my cheek, as she slightly withdraws, a teasing yet goofy grin on her face.

"Bye." She whispered. "I.. I kept my promise. I'm not planning to let it go."

"Me neither, okay? I promise, I will see you again."

A weak smile was on her face, as I take her into one more hug. Kissing her on the top of her head, I closed my eyes, just savoring the last time I'd ever get to feel her in my arms and the smell of strawberries I'd smell from her in awhile.

Know that I never wanted to do this, and that I'd risk anything for Blue..

This was just one thing that stopped me from being happy with her.

And that was the public, and my supposedly reputation I had to keep.

"Blue wait!" I sighed once she was literally about to walk away from all this.

She turns around hopefully, this look of relief on her face.

"Does this.. Feel wrong to you?"

She bit her lip, but then nodded slightly. "This all feels wrong, Harry.. But it's all for you, okay? Remember that."

"S-so how long huh?"

Blue shrugged, looking down. "We'll wait, I promise. But I've got to go. We've got to go.'' I motioned at Tyler in my arms and Emma on the carrier.

"Bye guys. Daddy will be with you soon, promise.'' I whispered, kissing them on the top of their heads.

.

- Blue -

.

"Wa!" Emma makes a sound, other than crying, my eyes widening.

Gasping, I grinned. "Oh my god does that count as a first word?''

"Sounds like one. Her first word to me obviously." Harry shrugged, smirking.

Laughing, I shook my head. "No. Obviously I'll be the better parent. mother knows best, right?"

"And daddy's little girl, right?" He chuckled, referring to Emma.

"Never know, he might be a mommy's boy." I rose my eyebrows, looking down at Tyler.

"Nah, I'm sure he'll be like his old man.''

I laughed, my laugh accidentally echoing as I held a hand over my mouth.

We were really arguing about this in the middle of an airport..

"Well it looks like I have to go." I mumbled, looking at the line for my flight shortening every few moments, which meant less moments with Harry.

"I wish you didn't have to.."

''Same. It isn't really a choice, here." Sighing, I look up at the tall boy.

"I'll see you soon, Beyoncé."

"What? Did you just call me Beyoncé?" I was about to die of laughter right here.

"Feyoncé. They called Beyoncé, Beyoncé before Jay Z became her Feyoncé."