Chapter 25

A/N:

Song for this chapter is Happily by One Direction ! :) :)

______________________

.

- Harry -

.

She just looked so happy.. It was just the fair, I mean..

She literally just hugged me out of nowhere and straight up just told me she hated me right after.

Stubborn much?

"HARRY!" She gasped.

I looked over at her, stopping the game I was in the middle of.

"Sir, you won." The guy at the stand smiled, Blue clapping as she laughed.

"What do you want?" I pointed at the variety of stuffed animals and stuffed everything.

She grinned. "Uhh get the bunny."

He smirked, turning to the man. "You heard the woman."

.

- Blue -

.

He chuckled, me rolling my eyes.

As the man handed him the huge bunny, Harry smiled, sheepishly handing me the bunny as I hugged it to me.

I smiled back at him, as I gave him a high five.

I mean, the night just started, but I was already having loads of fun on our little "date".

"That was so sick." I chuckled, hip bumping him teasingly.

Harry smirked, shrugging casually as if saying, "Yeah I know, worship me."

"Okay, you're turn to pick." I grinned, skipping by his side and kicking small pieces of gravel along the way.

"Oooh, rollercoaster."

"Yeah! Yes, let's go." I excitedly dragged him towards the average sized line, not even caring whether there were paps watching us right now or not.

I know I was sti in a contract with both the paps and management, but Kendall will basically do all the work for me.

Then Harry wouldn't have to find out that I'd be leading this on, right?

I mean.. I don't want to go to prison..

"Em, you should probably kiss me." Harry pointed, smirking quite smugly as I rose my eyebrows.

"Now?" I hushed, looking around.

"Don't make it obvious you're looking for them.'' He reminded, me nodding once.

"Mmkay, so do I lean in or you should lean in, or--"

He interrupts me by leaning in and setting a hand on the small of my back as he kissed me.

I chuckled through the kiss, as I slightly tilted my head to the side, him leaning the opposite side to gain more access.

Slowly pulling away, I realistically set a hand on his chest, smiling and looking into his eyes.

But then, he didn't know that this was all a set up.. Just to make him look disgusting in front of the public.

Fuck.

My chest tightened, the look on my face softening at the thought of all of it.

He furrowed his eyebrows, seeming to notice.