Truth or dare

(Edited)

(It gets inappropriate fast)(You can skip if you are too young to read I will add a chapter for the things you missed just read to the mark on the page before you continue)

Hours have passed and I was standing at the back door of the cabin looking out the window. Cole thinks I am crazy for waiting for him, that it is just time for me to face facts. Me being in denial I didn't listen. I got up and walked out to the living room to see what he was doing, I was not surprised to see him laying on the couch reading the same book from earlier. Shaking my head I head into the kitchen and grab a candy bar from the top of the fridge. I hid them there because I knew if Troy got a hold of them they would be gone. I sigh before lifting myself up onto the counter, and dangle my feet back and forth. "Is that what you eat at dinner", I look up to see Cole leaning on the door frame. I don't say anything but take a bit of the snickers in my hand. "Not talking huh", he said biting his lip. He walks over to the table and takes one of the chairs. Picking it up he spins in and puts it in front of me and sits on it backwards. It was quiet for a while as I ate the bar, I could feel him staring at me as I looked at the floor. "Why are you here", I asked not looking up. "Because this is the only house in the 1 mile radius. And you seemed like you needed some help", he said putting his arms on the back of the chair. "I don't need help, I told you I can take care of myself", I said looking up at him. "That is not what I saw yesterday sweetheart, you and that boyfriend of yours got in a pretty messed up situation", He smirked. I got off the counter standing in front of him making him sit up. "I told you already he is not my boyfriend, and why do you keep calling me sweetheart?", I ask him. "Because it suits you", He smiles up at me. I sigh before walking out of the room back to the back door window.

(This is the mark)

Not too long later I hear a creak in the floorboard making me turn my head. I sigh when I see it is just him. "What" I say looking back outside as I watch one of those things try to get a squirrel. "I was thinking and I think I was a little rude back there", I cut him off. "A little", I said. "Fine, I was rude whatever. But..", he paused as he took a seat next to me on the bench. "..I think we should start over", I look over at him with a confused look. "That's weird", I started laughing. "Well I tried, your turn", He says leaning back on the bench. Turning myself so I was facing him I said, "Want to play a game". He smirked at my question and nodded. "Okay, so the game is called truth or dare", I smiled. Truth or dare is my game, I'm not the kind of person that picks just truths or just dares. I'm more like the person that picks whatever I feel, kinda what more people should do in this game. "Who goes first", He asks turning so he was facing me as well. "Truth or dare", I say giving him his answer. "Truth I guess", he says. "How old are you?", I have been trying to figure out how old he is. All I know is that he is in college. "19, truth or dare", Okay that's a good age. "Truth", I say smiling. "How old are you sweetheart", he asked with that smirk on his face again. "17, Truth or..", I was cut off by him saying,"Wait hold up you are 17, I thought you would be at least 18". "Why would you say that", I ask tilting my head slightly. "Well you don't look like someone under the age that's all", he says leaning back a bit. "I won't be in a week or two", I see him move closer as I said that. "Truth or dare", I ask. "Truth", He said smiling. "What is the craziest thing you ever done", I ask. Without thinking he said, "I had sex in a car wash". I laugh but slapped my hand over my mouth to stop. "No you didn't", I said. "yeah I did", he starts to laugh with me. "Was is pleasurable", I ask him still laughing. "I'm not answering that, truth or dare", I stop laughing and say, "Dare". He looked shocked but smiled anyways. "Try and belly dance", I sigh at him as I stand up. I try and belly dance for 30 seconds, then I sat down again. "That was a lame dare", I told him. He shrugged before saying, "I liked it". "Truth or dare weirdo", I say smiling at him. "Dare", he answered making me smirk at him this time. "Take off your shirt", What, I want to see. He slips the shirt over his head and dropped it to the floor. I'm not going to lie, I totally got a girl boner. Sorry that was too graphic. I look back up at him and smile, "I see you want to play that game", He said. "I thought you knew sorry", I bit my lip as I looked down and up again. "Truth or dare sweetheart", he asked me. "Dare please", I smile. "Take your shirt off", I laughed but did the dare, I had on my black Victoria bra. "Coping my dares I see", He didn't reply so I just giggled to myself. He looks up at me and says, "What". I giggle one more time before I lean forward so I could whisper in his ear, "You know we could stop know if you want a moment, I'm kinda hungry anyways". "Very funny, I'm fine", he says smiling at me. "Okay then truth or dare", I say biting my lip. I was hoping he would say dare because I feel I will have a good laugh. "Dare", he says. I smirk at him and say," I dare you to try not to get a boner in the next minute". He raises his eyebrows saying, "And how would you make me get a boner". I smirk and stand up, I start to unclip my pants when Cole said stop. "What", I look over at him. "Are you sure about this", he asks. "It is not like I'm going to have sex with you came down", I laugh putting my pants next to my shirt. I walk over to him bringing my leg over him and sit on his lap with my legs on each side of him. 59. "Fuck man", he whispers leaning his head back. 56."I like to win games Cole, you should know that for the future", he tilts his head back up to look at me. 43. "Noted Sweetheart", He says making me bit my lip. 39. "Half way done",I say to him. "Well this was easier then I thought it would be", he tells me making me smirk at him. 21. I start to wiggle my hips sending his hands up to my waist. 15. "Don't", he says making me laugh at him. "5..4..3..2..1", I say getting off of him. "I won that", He says to me standing up. I slip on my pants as I say, " I guess you did".