Second Encounter

I was awoken when a sudden force was applied on my bed. I looked beside me only to see Alya sitting right in front of my face.

"Morning princess." She greeted.

I yawned as I sat up and replied."Morning."

"So....Who's that fiancé of yours?" She asked excitedly.

I groaned. "I literally just woke up and you're already talking to me about this?"

"Just tell me!" She whined.

I rolled my eyes. "It's.. someone." I answered before smirking

She rolled her eyes and asked again."Seriously, Who is he?"

"The prince." I sighed. "The prince of the vampires."

She looked at me with wide eyes that were about to pop out of their sockets.

"Uhm Mari I think I heard wrong." She blinked with hopeful eyes.

"No Alya, What you heard was the mere truth." I exclaimed.

"So from what I heard you just said you're getting to the prince of vampires"She stated and I nodded. "Who is prince Adrien?"

"Prince Adrien? that's his name? How do you know him?" I asked the very first questions that came through my brain.

"My dear Mari, He's well known all over the kingdom. Although he has good looks, he's known to have a crappy personality; He seems to be very cold and rude when it comes to conversing with people. He has this idea in his head that everyone in the world is weak but himself. Not to mention he doesn't like to talk with people unless its an emergency or something necessary." She explained.

"Why did a sudden face come to my mind?" I asked myself but it didn't go unnoticed by Alya.

"Face? Who's?" She asked.

"A person I met in the forest." I shrugged.

"When you were punished by your mom?" She asked in which I nodded.

"Speaking about your mom, she told me to come call you. Your father would like to talk to you." She told me.

I nodded and went to my closet to pick out an outfit while Alya walked out of the room.

I walked down the stairs and entered the dining hall to find both my parents sitting and having breakfast. I bowed as my mom told me to sit.

"I was told you wanted to speak to me?" I asked.

"Yes, sweetie." My father smiled."I heard you accepted the marriage."

"Yes father, I did." I returned the smile.

"That's good to hear, I called you to tell you that your fiancé and his parents are coming over tonight." He stated.

I had a blank look on my face as shock was written all over my face. 'That early?' I thought.

"Alya, I would like to ask you to prepare the princess and be with her all night long." My mother asked Alya.

"You may leave now." My father told us as we excused ourselves and left.

While going to my room Alya broke the ice by saying. "Well, seems like you're gonna see that hottie of a husband of yours." She smirked.

I rolled my eyes and said."It's too early."

"That's what your parents decided, you can't go against that now." She looked at me with sad eyes.

I nodded and walked to my room saying. "True, I had chosen to walk through that road after all."

Time seemed to pass in a blink of an eye and it was time for them to come already.

"How are you feeling?" Asked Alya.

"Nervous and scared." I honestly told her.

She smiled at me. "Don't worry you have me here, your prince in shining armor."

We both laughed until the bell rang signaling their arrival. We both stood up and walked towards the door to see the king of vampires and next to him was his son.

At that moment all of my worries disappeared and instead they were replaced by shock. When the prince looked at me his poker face was replaced with the same expression.

"Tch, great." He murmured with an annoyed look on his face.

"What did you say son?" His father asked.

"She is beautiful. That future wife of mine." He smiled.

And that was the moment that left me in shock. The man that I'm getting married to is  the same man that saved me at the forest.

For the people who read the version before that, this is the third edited version of this chapter. You might notice the difference and that is because after I restarted the story this chapter was accidently erased and I had to write it once again. Sorry for the inconvenience and hope you like this updated chapter.