Ungrateful

Waking up in the morning was a big task for Marinette. When she looked around her she found herself sleeping on the floor. 'That little piece of- poop' she thought. She looked towards the bed to find a very happy looking prince staring down at her. 

"Seems like you know your place Princess." He smirked.

"Shut up, I know that it was your doing Agreste." She told him full of confidence.

"Sorry to burst your bubble but it wasn't me." He smiled as he walked out of the room.

"I'm not that stupid to mistaken a fall and a person dragging me down."  She shouted.

She got dressed and went down to have her first breakfast without her parents and at a house different than hers. She felt like she didn't  belong here. Getting lost was to be expected but what she didn't think was the fact that she didn't remember where the dining hall was as she made sure to memorize the ways to get there.

"Looks like our little Princess is lost." Laughed one of the maids.

"That's to be expected from the person that does not belong in here." said another.

"Maybe you're just jealous that you're not married to the prince to the point where you're feeling better by dissing the princess." Said none other than her beloved best friend.

Hearing her say that made them roll their eyes and get going. "Thanks for the save bestie." Marinette said.

"That's my job, saving our easily lost princess." She laughed. "Follow me."

We easily found our way to the dining hall and I immediately made my way inside and took a seat next to Adrien. 

"What took you so long?" He angrily asked.

"Got lost?"She raised a brow and he snickered.

"Should have figured" He smirked.

"That's why you should have waited for me." I exclaimed." As that's what gentlemen do. Oh wait I forgot you're not a gentleman."

He rolled his eye and as he was about to say something he noticed the eyes of our unnoticed audience. 

"That was a beautiful talk I wanna hear more but we need to eat." King Agreste said. "Have a good meal."

The moment the food reached Marinette's mouth, she spit it out and started coughing vigorously. "It's so salty." 

"It's spicy too!" She started panting in her place. 

"How disrespectful. I can't believe she spat on the queen." Whispered one of the maids. Marinette looked up and saw the queen drenched with food coming out of Marinette's mouth. 

"I'm sorry! I swear it was not intentional." The queen rolled her eyes. "I'll go wash off this stench."

Adrien snickered as soon as she left. "Why did you do that?"

"It's so salty and spicy I couldn't swallow it." 

"Prince Adrien. Please do us a favor and taste it for us."  Said Alya. 

Adrien froze in his place before faking a smile and saying. "Of course." 

"There's nothing wrong with it. My princess might just not like the food." 

"She's so ungrateful." Said another maid. 

"I'm leaving." Marinette bowed before leaving the dining hall with a frown on her face with Alya following behind.

"Did she forget that I don't have the ability to taste human food?" He snickered. 

"Nino taste it for us." 

'Try to act normal.' whispered Adrien secretly before clasping his hands together.

"I-It's totally normal." Adrien smirked. "No.. I think I'll throw up." 

Adrien face palmed.