Glares and plans

It wasn't as easy as Marinette thought it would be. She was seated next to Adrien at the table where they were having breakfast with Chloe seated right infront of Adrien.

Marinette tried to as much as possible to ignore the glares being sent her way from the not so kind devil seated infront of her.

'What a great way to destroy my appetite.' She rolled her eyes.

"What's wrong honey? Not hungry much?" Her dear husband asked putting an innocent looking face on to deceive his parents.

"Uhhhh, I just don't feel like eating." She said not sure of her answer.

He just nodded and went back to eating his food.

The entire hall was quiet other than the very few times where the king asked if Chloe was enjoying her stay and if she needed anything.

"I actually would like to go out to buy a few necessities as I left my place in a hurry and forgot to get a lot of things with me, so I was wondering if it's alright to take prince Adrien with me?" She said with hopeful eyes.

"Of course, you don't even have to tell me! And besides it seems like Adrien has been doing nothing for the past few days so it would be nice if he could get out and do something different." The king told her.

"Thank you, your majesty." She smiled.

"Also, Marinette needs to get used to the places around here so it would be good if the 3 of you could hang out together." He turned towards Marinette with a soft smile.

"Yes, your highness! I'd like to check out the new places here." She smiled and looked towards Chloe with a smirk. "You wouldn't mind me tagging along with you and my husband right?"

Chloe's eyes twitched and she immediately put on a fake smile and responded. "Of course I don't mind!"

"Alright, you may go and get ready. Adrien take care of the girls!" His father said.

"Of course Father!" Adrien sighed before standing up and waiting for the 2 girls to get up and head up to get ready.

As they were going up the stairs Chloe turned to Marinette and sent her a glare.

At that moment Marinette was thankful that glares don't kill or else she would've been dead too long ago!

Hola,

I'm back!!!!!!
But not for long though because I have some important exams but I'll try to update as much as possible.

Be excited because I'll definitely try to update the next chapter in the coming day or 2!

Thank you all for your patience and Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it!