The so-called war?

Things didn't go as planned for Marinette. She wanted to go on a horse ride but her horse wasn't there why? Because it was taken by Chloe. She wanted to have a stroll in the garden but the gates were locked from outside by none other than Chloe. She wanted to enjoy her meal while sitting on her chair next to Adrien but it was taken by..... Chloe. Not only that but whenever she passed by her she always got glared at and talked upon by the maids al because of Chloe.

"Why, just why is she getting in my way doing the things that I want to do?" Marinette sighed out.

"Don't let it bother you Princess." Alya tried to calm her best friend down. "It's probably just an act of jealousy since you're the Prince's lady now."

"So what? Doesn't she know that there's nothing going on between us? Like literally NOTHING!" Marinette told her friend.

"To you it might seem like nothing but to us; people watching you two it seems like something." Alya smirked.

"You're not helping Alya." Marinette rolled her eyes.

"Well, she probably wants to do the things you do to feel like she's close to Adrien." Alya explained. "After all, it was supposed to be her place."

"It was. Not anymore though." Marinette huffed.

"Princess, let her do what she wants it's not like she's staying here for long." Alya smiled softly.

Marinette nodded and walked to her room.

When she entered her room she saw Adrien sitting on his bed while Chloe was roaming through the closet as they were speaking.

"Yeah, and then my daddy ordered all of these dresses for me so I decided to give a few to Sabrina since her clothes are very ugly." Chloe said proudly.

"Oh, I'm proud of you." Adrien smiled before looking at Marinette who was standing by the door with a confused expression on her face.

"W-why?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. "Why is she here?"

Chloe rolled her eyes and spoke. "Because my Adrikins is here. Duh!"

"She was bored from staying by herself all the time so she asked if she could spend some time with me." He answered confused.

"And you had no other place than our room to take her to?" Marinette asked almost getting mad.

"Well, I was tired and needed to rest so yeah I guess?" He replied.

"I can't handle this anymore. Not only is she stealing my things and now she's in my room, looking at my clothes and things?" Marinette shouted. "I can't believe it. I can't stay here anymore either she leaves or I leave."

Adrien stood up from the bed and walked towards Marinette. "Hey, what's wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with me? Nothing is wrong with me. What is wrong with you? How can you handle her?" Marinette said angrily.

At that point Adrien was getting mad himself. "She's my freaking friend Marinette! She was the one supposed to be my wife but then you showed up in my life. Somethings wrong with me? I don't think so. Feel free to leave if you want. It's not like I'll die if you leave or something." He shouted out before opening his door and leaving the room to a tearful eyes Marinette and a smirking Chloe who ran after Adrien.

'I shouldn't have said that.' She thought.

Hey!
Sorry for taking long to update but I recently lost the motivation to write and then I had to edit my other stories and then studying started so I'm very sorry.
I'll try to as much as possible update hopefully during weekends and so on.

Thank you for all your comments!