Truth

Marinette and Adrien walked out of their room and went down again and came face to face with Chloe who was still there. "You're still here?" Marinette asked.

"Yeah, Adrikins I'm sorry!" She apologized wiping away her tears. "If I knew you'd get this mad I wouldn't have done that."

Adrien sighed and bring himself to ignore his childhood friend who was crying infront of him. "Don't ever do this again!" He said.

"Yeah, I won't!" She smiled as she hugged him.

Marinette was annoyed by the fact that her husband was now hugging his ex-fiancé who didn't really like her not that she liked her herself. "I guess everything is fine now."

"Yeah, my Adrikins accepted my apology because he loves me." Chloe smirked.

"I don't think so, it's probably because he's in a good mood right now. Aren't I right kitty?" Marinette said as she stood next to Adrien and took hold of his hand.

Adrien smiled and looked at the now mad Chloe. 

"Adrien, about the divorce when do you want to get it over with?" Chloe asked faking a smile.

"We're not getting a divorce Chloe." Marinette said.

"When will it be Adrikins?" She asked once again.

"As you heard her, we're not getting a divorce!"He smiled. "I'm sorry Chloe."

"Why?" She asked with tears filling her eyes. "I'm the one who was with you through your toughest days."

"Chl-" He started but was stopped by a now fuming Chloe.

"You told me you'd never leave me alone, YOU PROMISED! when you were crying your eyes out when you heard about your mother's news didn't you say you'd never like humans ever again? You lied to me!" Chloe shouted. "You said I'm the only one for you!"

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" Adrien shouted angrily.

"What is going on?" Marinette asked confused.

'His mother? isn't she fine and all? besides I just saw her a few hours ago.' Marinette thought.

"Oh, so he still hasn't told you yet? Looks like he doesn't trust you yet!" Chloe smirked at Marinette.

"Told me what?" Marinette asked as she looked at the now silent Adrien with a pained look on his face.

"What else about the death of his-" She started but was stopped by Adrien.

"I said that's enough!" He shouted once again which made Chloe go silent. "You've taken this way too far, don't you understand? Did I not tell you to not get into my business. Do you really believe you're doing something good by messing up my life? Just shut up!"

He walked away leaving a confused Marinette and a bawling Chloe who was now taken by the queen that came down with the king to see why there was shouting. "Dear, go after Adrien!" The queen told her husband.

"Marinette, you go! I believe it's time for you to find out the truth!" The king told Marinette.

Marinette nodded and went after the direction Adrien went. She found him outside sitting on the bench that was in the garden as he was gazing at the flowers. She took a place next to him and stayed silent. A couple of minutes went by without neither of them speaking until Adrien decided it was about time to tell her. 

"When I was 5 years old my mother passed away. My biological mother. She was human! She was killed by her people who thought that she had betrayed them. She was treated as she did treachery against their kingdom. All she did was fall in love with my father and give birth to me and so they assumed that it was treason. Ever since I found out I hated humans with all of my heart. That is until I met you, my perspective changed and my idea of humans started to change a little. I wondered if that was the place my mother loved to death, the place that made her sick till death took her away from us. This garden, my mother planted every single flower with the help of the maids in here. She said it reminded her of her people!" He explained as tears were flowing down.

"I'm sorry for your loss." She said as she hugged him.

"My father then remarried thinking that I needed a mother figure in my life and so that brings us till where we are now." Adrien said. 

"Thank you for telling me although I know it was hard for you to." Marinette said.

"Thank you for listening to me!" He said as he smiled at her. 

How was this? Surprised I updated this fast or of what happened in this chapter? Hope you like this chapter. Oh, and this story is about to end soon like probably 2-3 chapters more. Thank you for being patient with me.