Epilogue

5 years later,

It was early in the morning when Marinette thought that something was strange. She had a feeling that she was missing something and she tried very hard to remember what it was when all of a sudden, Adrien walked into the room petrified and shouted.

"My-my princess disappeared," he said with tears eyes.

Marinette rolled her eyes at her silly husband before she said what she always seemed to say for the past 4 years.

"She, 'your princess' must be playing or something. You're always worrying over nothing Adrien!" She sighed emphasizing the Princess part.

"But what if she got lost trying to come here? What if someone kidnapped her? What if she eloped with her lover? I'll murder that guy before he makes a move on my baby," he said with killing intent visible on him.

"Honey, how would she have a lover when she's merely 4 years old? And who would kidnap her when they know how crazy you'd go for her? She's definitely playing somewhere. Come on let's go look for her!" Marinette decided as she rose up from her bed and walked towards her husband taking his hand in hers before making their way out of their bedroom and into the hallway.

As they were walking they saw the maids and asked if they saw the little girl passing by here. Some said no while others said that they saw her going into the garden as she was humming happily probably excited to meet someone.

"See? I told you she's running away with her lover." Adrien said looking at her while she sighed and decided not to argue with him any further because nothing seemed to go her way when it came to her.

When they made it to the garden as the workers have guessed she surely was sitting there happily talking with someone when they got closer they realized that the young girl was speaking with none other than the kid whom they know well.

"Hello there, Chris." Marinette greeted the young boy who was almost 5 years old.

"Hello Aunty Mari!" The young kid smiled happily at her.

"Emma, you should've told us you were going to hang out with Chris today!" Marinette looked at her daughter. "Your daddy over here was freaking out when he found out that you weren't in you room."

"B-but mommy daddy always freaks out, like that time when I got to the toilet in the morning or that one time I went to get water." The kid sighed as she looked pettily at her father who seemed annoyed.

"I thought something happened!" He defended himself as he crossed his arms and turned away from them.

"Your daddy was very worried Emma! You need to apologize for worrying him." Marinette said.

"I'm sorry daddy." The girl apologized as she went and hugged her father's foot which was the only thing she could reach before he carried her and hugged her.

"How can I not forgive such a cute little princess." He smiled and kissed her cheek before letting her down as she went back to play which Chris.

"Oh Chris, where are your parents? I don't think they dropped you here and went somewhere by themselves." Adrien asked him.

"Oh mommy and daddy are watching tv in the living room they said that they'd wait for you and aunty." The boy explained.

"Alright! Kids don't stay out for long because it's getting a little cold here." Marinette told them as they nodded.

When they walked in the living room they saw Alya and Nino seated as true as their kid said watching the tv.

"Someone's enjoying their alone time!" Adrien smirked as both turned around and looked at the couple that finally decided to enlighten them with their presence.

"What do you expect? We got bored of waiting for your 2 to finally wake up." Alya said. "And besides Nino wanted to watch a movie and so we were killing two birds with one stone!"

"Oh well, have you eaten yet?" Marinette asked the seated couple when they nodded.

"We haven't done let's talk later." Adrien said as he made his way out of the room.

"I don't mind eating again. This little one wants more food!" Alya said as she rubbed her pregnant belly.

"Alright I'll tell them to make us something good!" Marinette said.

As they were eating, Nino decided to tell them the good news he wanted to tell them. "Guess what?"

"What?" Adrien asked.

"Chloe's getting married." Nino announce excitedly.

"Oh really? To who? Is it who I think it is?" Marinette asked.

After a while of the fight between Adrien and Chloe Luka decided to confess to Chloe. He told her that he did not expect her to return his feelings but was willing to wait for her until hopefully one day she would. Chloe not wanting to hurt his feelings decided to give him a chance as she wanted to get over Adrien. Two years later she was finally able to get over her love for Adrien and opened up her heart for Luka. And since then they've been dating.

"Yup it's Luka!" Alya said happily.

"Finally! Took him long enough." Adrien smiled.

"I'm so happy for them! Everything worked out well." Marinette smiled as she looked at Adrien.

"Yup, everything is going well." He said before he planted a kiss on her lips.

Ta~da

I have finally finished the story. I know I said I had 2 or 3 chapters or something but I decided to end it earlier or else I'd definitely take longer to finish it.

Hope you liked this chapter and this story and I'm sincerely sorry for taking too long to finish this story!

Have a good day everyone!