Festivals

Boredom was an understatement for Adrien. He had nothing to do and all his plans were cancelled because of the sudden travel he had to go through. He was not used to his surroundings.

He sighed the moment Marinette walked into the room which made her curious of what was going on with the boy she just recently knew of his new sides. "What's wrong?" She asked.

He looked at her and gave her his famous 'are you serious look' before replying. "You can't figure that out without asking? What else I'm bored!"

She rolled her eyes and said. "Sorry for trying to start a conversation."

"Hey, Do you not have any fun things here?" He asked excitedly.

"Uhm.... I don't really know...oh we have a festival going on these days." She said. "How about we go there?"

He looked at her and then thought for a bit and then nodded. "Yeah, why not. If it means I get out of this current boredom I'm in then heck yeah!"

"Oh, also we can ask Alya and Nino to come too!" She said enthusiastically.

Adrien seemed to like the idea and had a huge goofy smile on his face which made Marinette know that he was alright with the idea.

They decided to depart to the festival at around 7 pm because that's when the fun begins. And let's just say that vampires and the sun aren't really compatible.

"At least they're considering us vampires to hold the thing at night." Adrien exclaimed proudly.

"Uhm, it's not for you guys but it's just the place looks better when it's dark and since they put some lights it would show better at night." Alya laughed.

"To be honest, for a moment there I actually forgot that you 2 are vampires because you act so much like humans." Marinette smiled.

"Well of course, we all have bodies, eyes, mouth, hair, e-" Adrien started but then was stopped by Marinette.

"Okay okay I get it!" She glared at him and walked ahead of them.

Adrien smiled at her cute reaction and followed behind.

As they were looking around the festival, they got separated from Nino and Alya. They decided to look for them but that didn't go as planned because a kid came running towards them and attached himself to Marinette's leg.

"Mari Mari, you're here!" The kid said happily.

"Oh maxxie long time no see!" She smiled as she hugged the kid. (AN: just to not confuse you all, it's not max. I'm not so creative with names so I just used the name that came to head immediately.)

"I missed you!" He said as he looked at her.

"I missed you too!" She hugged him once again forgetting the person she came here with.

"May I know who that kid might be?" Adrien asked.

"Oh that's a kid I've known ever since he was a child. His mother is my friend." Marinette answered.

The kid noticed the existence of the person accompanying her and the moment he looked at Adrien he sent him a glare.

"And who might that be?" The kid asked.

"That's Adrien. My fri-" Marinette started but was stopped by Adrien.

"Her husband!" Adrien smirked.

"Poor Mari, you had to marry that creepy looking guy?" The kid smirked back.

"Creepy? Excuse you but I'm the most handsome guy ever." Adrien said confidently.

"Who lied to you? Your mom? Moms are always the ones lying." The kid said as a matter of a fact.

Adrien's eyes twitched at the mentioning of that but he immediately put his normal face back.

"Ehm, what's going on here?" Marinette asked as she wasn't sure of what was going on between the 2.

"Nothing you need to worry about Mari." He said as he took a hold of her hand and placed a kiss on it.

When he looked at Adrien he gave him a challenging look that was saying. 'I bet you can't do that!'

"Is that the best you can do?" Adrien smirked.

"What, you think you can do better?" The kid smirked back.

At that moment, Marinette knew she was getting intro a troublesome matter which she didn't sign up for. Adrien walked towards her and turned her face towards him and then softly kissed her lips. Marinette was too embarrassed to notice the moment he pulled away and the kid that was angry.

"Not fair!" The kid shouted as he ran away from the scene.

"That kid sure didn't expect that!" Adrien smirked to himself and then looked at the blushing Marinette that was so not with him.

"Yo, you okay?" Adrien asked as he waved his hand infront of her. "Did that kiss make you speechless?"

Marinette shook her head and looked at him. "Speechless? Please!" She turned away from him.

Not too long after the kid came back holding a flower that he offered to Marinette. She bent down to take the flower from him and thank him but as always things don't go her way. This time the kid decided to kiss her on the cheek.

The kid was too embarrassed so he immediately ran away.

"Now that's what made me speechless!" Marinette laughed as she looked at the pouty Adrien.

The rest of the night went on smoothly without any problems.