1) He's my best friend, 2) He's incredibly hot, and 3) I've secretly loved him all this time!!! *10*

Chapter 10

..................................................................................................

(Jonathan's P.O.V)

I gently lay her down on the bed, placing soft kisses down her neck the entire time.

She moaned softly and my breathing fastened.

Her nervous hands were running slowly down my back, causing my muscles to ripple under her touch. She was driving me crazy.

I placed a kiss on her fore head, surprising myself. I never did that, to anyone. But then she was different. She'd been different from the start.

Her hands came to my front, gently exploring my chest. Every smooth caress made me want more, and sooner. I controlled myself and finally kissed her.

She parted her mouth and I deepened the kiss instantly, my body starting to sweat.

She responded to the kiss with innocent abandon, making me feel funny inside. My heart squeezed a little at the thought of what I was doing to her.

She pulled back a little and held my face in her hands.

"I've never done this before..." she whispered, and I saw the fear in her eyes for the first time.

Moving closer, I buried my head in her shoulders.

"Neither have I..." I whispered back.

I was glad my face was hidden, for I had just lied once again...

*End Of Flashback*

Once again, my eyes shot open as I jumped up, catching my breath. I ran a frustrated hand through my hair, which was soaking wet from perspiration.

I hated these dreams! I fucking hated them!

They always came back, every single night. Worse and worse each time.

This particular one had nearly killed me. It hurt so damn much, remembering this way!

I got out of bed and walked up to the bathroom, switching the light on.

The harshness of the light nearly blinded me. But my reflection was a bigger shock. I couldn't stand to look at myself. Not after the memories that wouldn't leave me alone.

I couldn't possibly face her again...

.................................................................................................

(Nathaniel's P.O.V)

I could see all the hurt and anger in Paige's expression, and for the first time I realized what a big mistake I'd made.

I'd treated her like trash, even worse actually. She'd always been there for me, and I'd thanked her by leaving her in the middle of nowhere and running off with my so called "friends".

Those guys hadn't even said hi again, much less acted like my real friends. Paige was the only real friend I'd ever had.

Realizing it now made everything clear, including the way Paige had been acting recently. I deserved it. I was just another asshole and I deserved to be treated this way.

But that didn't have to mean that I just give up either, not when Paige was the one concerned. She meant everything to me, and I wasn't going to let her go without a fight.

But first, there were more important things...

"I'm a jerk. I know." I admitted with defeat.

Paige gave a mock laugh and looked up at me, the anger still burning in her eyes.