1) He's my best friend, 2) He's incredibly hot, and 3) I've secretly loved him all this time!!! *9*

Chapter 9

.................................................................................................

(Sheena's P.O.V)

I was headed to Biology class when a familiar looking girl came to a stop in front of me. Her smile was genuinely friendly as she extended her hand.

Did girls even shake hands anymore!?

I smiled back politely and shook her hand, feeling as if I'd seen her before. It finally dawned on me that she was the same girl from the cafeteria. The one who'd been with Jonathan.

"Hey, Do you have a minute?" She asked. She sounded extremely nice, and I noticed a hint of timidness as well. Maybe we could get along.

"Uh, Yeah. Sure." I moved aside to let the other students get in to the class, and waited for her to speak. She looked around until the coast was clear before she spoke.

"I'm Paige. Jonathan's ... um, girlfriend. I noticed you're new here, and I know how that feels. Maybe you wanna meet up at lunch later, and we could talk?" she asked hopefully.

Disappointment washed over me. She was Jonathan's girlfriend, but she seemed nice. Everything inside of me told me to say no, to stop myself from being embarrassed later. But she didn't seem like one of "those" girls either.

I nodded and she looked happy with my acceptance, letting me return to class after telling me where to meet her at lunch.

As I walked in to class, I felt a little anxious about meeting her later, unsure to what she might have planned. But at the same time, knowing I might have just found a friend helped.

............................................................................

(Jonathan's P.O.V)

School sucked. Everything about getting up early, attending practice, then hauling myself to class sucked!

I didn't get the purpose of school either. If I wanted an education I could always teach myself. It couldn't possibly be that hard!

Football had sucked today too. Especially being told off by Nate.

I couldn't stand it any longer. I was sick and tired of all the drama. Maybe I should just walk up to him, look him in the face, and tell him to take Paige back and just tell her already!

The guy was obviously head over heels in love with her! Even a blind man could see that much. But Nate had always been one stubborn jackass! It would take more than breaking up with Paige to get that loser to realize his true feelings.

I suddenly had an awesome idea. One that could help me and Paige at the same time.

My idea only got better when I walked into the cafeteria and saw Paige talking to Sheena. Things were just as I needed them to be!

........................................................................

(Sheena's P.O.V)

"SO, now you know why diet cola is bad for you..." Paige was telling me something about diet cola, but all I could see was Jonathan walking towards us.

I tried my best not to look right at him, but it was hard considering his size.

He obviously still played football, since he only seemed to have larger shoulders than he'd had before.

"Paige!" he greeted enthusiastically, sealing it with a kiss on her cheek.

I felt the jealousy return, but quickly reminded myself of the past. He turned to look right at me.