Chapter 10

I groan and look at the clock as I stretch myself out. Everyone had just left from dance practice so I had the place to myself. I didn't want to go home yet. It wasn't home.

Sadies parents had been great and understanding. They even believed me. Even Sadie and I had gotten closer over the last few days. But that didnt' replace the ache I felt. My mom and dad wanted nothing to do with me. Calli ignored me at school if she wasn't glaring at me. Emmi and Phil had even backed off. Jay only talked to Nikko and Calli. And Nikko.

Nikko and I hadn't talked since Monday. I couldn't stand not talking to him and he'd only been back in my life for a month. But he made me happy. He made me smile. He made me remember. I liked remembering. It made me feel whole again.

I sigh and slip on my ballet shoes before turning on Black Veil Bride's Saviour. I lose myself in the music and dance to it over and over again until I collapse.

I finish up and change out of my leotard into my skinnies, a t-shirt, and throw on my plaid button up over it, leaving it hanging open. I slip on my TOMS just as Sadie comes in.

"I've been calling you for a half hour. Come on retail therapy time. You need a cute outfit for tomorrow night."

I groan, "Okay. What's the theme?"

"The guys said something blue. So let's go."

As we climb into her car I go, "What kind of something blue?"

"The ocean. Which is great for us both. We'll look great in it. Oh and Chad and Chace are meeting us at the mall. They don't want us there alone."

I nod, Chad had been great to me. He was constantly by my side cheering me up. I knew he liked me, I just hoped I could return that to him.

Once were in the mall the guys quickly find us and Chad pulls me into him, "I think I actually missed you," I say.

He chuckles, "Good because I missed you. A lot."

We walk into AmiClubWear and I look through the rack and find a couple of blue dresses. One in lace that I loved.

I go back into the dressing room and change into that one first. I hear Sadie say, "I'm in the last room!"

"Okay just hold on I'm almost done with this one."

I step out and come face to face with Nikko.

"Well well well," he says with a smirk.

"Sadie."

Just then my sister steps out in the exact same dress.

"No offense sis, but I look way better in this."

I glare at her and step towards her, "Don't you dare start with me. I swear to god-"

"You can't do anything Cassi. You're parents would be mad and so disappointed."

I glare at Nikko and Sadie comes out of the room, "What the hell is going on here?"

Calli smirks, "Just talking. Or well Nikko's talking. Cassi can't talk. Poor thing."

I growl lowly and step closer to her, "Back off."

Nikko grabs my arm, "Don't you dare Cassi."

I'm just about to snap back at him when Chad walks in and shoves Nikko away from me.

"Don't you dare agtagonize her Nikko. You know what you're doing. At least the real you. You'd never hurt Cassi. Now back off and get out."

I shake my head and go into the room to change quickly. A minute later I come out and grab Chad by the arm, "Sadie I'll be in Charlotte Russe."