Chapter 6

As I watched the football team make a touchdown I was so excited. We were winning our Homecoming game! The dance team and the cheerleaders were all working together. Sadie and I were actually kinda getting along. The main problem is my sister.

All the sudden it's halftime. The football players immediately headed over to us. They always did at the games. I guess at most schools they head straight for the locker room, but our guys like to support the cheerleaders and the dance team.

I leaned against the fence and tried to calm myself down. This was the dance that would determine if we went to the dance competition. The scouts were watching us. This would determine if I went to a dance academy.

"Hey Cassi," Nikko says.

"Hey," I say shakily.

He frowns, "What's wrong? Are you nervous?"

"The scouts are out there. This determines everything for me."

He glances over at the stands and smiles at the five people sitting in suites on the bottom bleacher.

"Cassi you're going to do fine. I saw you dance at your first recital when you were two-in-a-half. You were amazing then, you'll be amazing now. Go help your team, it'll calm you down."

"Thank you."

I walk over to the dance team and smile at them, "Okay girls, we gotta go out there and show those scouts what we're made of. We know what this can do for us, but if nothing happens so what? Just try to have fun for me."

Emmi smiles standing next to me, "Okay girls let's kick those Hen's asses!," she leans over and nudges me, "Hey just remember, foxes eat chicken. We'll be fine sweetie."

As we take our places on the field suddenly I'm calm. I look up to see my mom and dad jumping up and down next to Emmi's mom and dad. Phil, Jay, and Nikko are yelling at us and even Sadie and Calli are cheering. Then the music starts.

Maybe I need some rehab,

Or maybe I just need some sleep.

I've got a sick obsession,

I'm seeing it in my dreams.

I'm looking down every alley,

I'm making those desperate calls.

Im staying up all night hoping,

Hittin' my head against the walls.

What you've got boy is hard to find.

I think about it all about it all the time.

I'm all strung up, my heart is fried,

I just cant get you off my mind.

Because your love, your love, your love, is my drug.

Your love, your love, your love.

I said your love, your love, your love, is my drug.

Your love, your love, your love.

Who owns my heart?

Is it love,

Or is it art?

Cause the way you got your body movin's

Got me confused,

And I can't tell if it's the beat or sparks.

Who owns my heart?

Is it love,