Also on December 25th, 2016.

AFTERWARDS :

"I love it!!" Phil screamed, holding the stuffed pony up into the air and then hugging it to his chest, causing it to make a horse-like noise.

Tyler grinned as I laughed and smiled a bit. He then nudged me and whispered.

"Told you he would like it."

I blushed and shook my head. "Yeah, whatever."

Tyler laughs and watches Phil get up and pretend to ride it, although it was hardly a foot long.

"Phil stop." I said. Tyler laughed at him and covered his face.

"Why?" Phil said, pretending to lasso something while holding the tiny horse between his legs.

"The poor thing is too small and is probably traumatized for being stuck right under your crotch." I said, closing my eyes to keep myself from looking at the poor horse.

"Chill, Laur." Phil laughed. I noticed Tyler laughing harder after what I said, seeming to enjoy my comment. "You're killing Tyler."

"Hardly." I said, bumping Tyler's shoulder with mine, playfully. "Tyler needs some excitement in his life."

Tyler breathes heavily before stopping and removing his hands, looking at me with his slightly confused/drunk-looking/smiling yet frowning face.

"What?" He asks in a whiney yet confused tone of voice.

"I'm kidding." I say, standing and hitting his shoulder, walking into the kitchen.

"Ye, ha!" Phil yells from the living room. I walk into the kitchen to see mother cooking her famous ham in the oven.

"Mom, please tell your very immature son to stop humping a stuffed horse."

"Laura!" She scolded, placing her hands in her hips.

I shrugged and grabbed a soda from the fridge. "Just trying to keep him from thinking that rape is okay to do."

"Good gracious child." She mutters, putting her oven mitts on the counter and walking into the living room.

The next thing I hear is Phil whine, "But mom!"