December 19th, 2016

"Alright, ingredients are all out.." Tyler said, staring at the counter. "Materials, check."

I smiled and nodded. "Oven preheated, check."

Tyler clapped his hands together. "Let us start!" We first started mixing the ingredients together, the flour making me sneeze a little. When we were mixing them together I sneezed and flour shot off of my hand I used to cover and went onto Tyler's sleeve.

I laughed and looked at him as he stopped mixing and turned to look at his shirt sleeve. He then smirked and looked at me mischievously. I stopped laughing and my face grew straight as Tyler put the mixer down and stuck his hand into the flour bag.

I froze when he took a decent sized pile of flour out and smirked wider. Holding his hand open, infront of his mouth, he blew it directly into my face. The flour covered my face completely as I blow out a breath making some of it fall to the ground.

It wasn't too long before Tyler and I were both throwing flour at each other as we chased each other around the island in the kitchen. I laughed loudly as Phil stood in the doorway now, watching us with a grin.

When Tyler managed to dump about 90% of the flour on me, I grabbed a egg, not caring I was cover in white and most likely looking like a snow yetti.

"Oh no.." Tyler mumbled to himself.

"Oh yes." I said, satisfaction seeping into me as I smashed the egg on his head, the yolk rolling down his forehead and onto his face.

"You two." Phil said, shaking his head with a smirk. "I'm not cleaning this up and you better have it cleaned up before the mother of this household sees it."

I cracked a goofy smile to Tyler who soon released a laugh, making me laugh with him. When I was wiping the counter not too long after, Tyler took some icing and made a dot on my nose with the spoon. I froze and looked to him, grabbing the other spoon and sighing as I got some icing onto my spoon, looking to Tyler.

"Round two."

•••

Hope you're all enjoying?

Leave cute ideas and situations here for-

1. Sleighing

2. Opening/Wrapping Gifts

3. Mistletoe [Last in the story]

Don't be boring and say kiss for mistletoe, I mean how to get there to that position TO kiss, how to be convinced and what happens before XD