December 1st, 2016

Dear Someone,

          I'm just saying someone because I don't really have anyone to write to. Wish I could have Tyler to write to, but that'd be slightly weird since he doesn't even know I exist... I'm trying out this journal thing, writing an entry everyday up until Christmas. Highly doubtful I'll continue it for long, but it's worth a shot.
            My mom told me this morning that I need to come up with a Christmas list for her, though it's super last minute. Yeah, they can be fun to make and there are so many things you could ask for, but I don't really know what I want. I mean, I just want Tyler to notice me and... yeah. Even though I have no life, I don't have the time or effort to come up with useless items to ask for.
             These entries might help me out though, being able to collect my thoughts and possibly give me a clue of what I need and could ask for. But yeah... They aren't going to be too long since I have Netflix shows to binge watch, but yep. God, I sound so monotone.
              Guess that's it then. Whoever happens to find it and read it, why are you reading my personal journal? And also, Merry early Christmas. Happy 1st. Peace out now.

                                                   Love,
                                                             Laura

                                                   Love,                                                             Laura

This is how the first couple chapters will be.

THEY ARENT THAT IMPORTANT, I don't think they give too much information you need to know, feel free to just skip them until you get to the good stuff.

you may skip these chapters tbh, i'm too lazy to rewrite