December 14th, 2016

As I sit on the floor, leaning against the couch, my eyes trained on the television, Tyler places a card on the stack with a wide smile as he looks to Phil.

"Go fish." He says. Phil groans as he picks another card up. I smirk at him, placing my card down when it's my turn.

"Phil, I told you he would beat you." I said, laughing a bit.

Phil shakes his head and scoffs. "I have won before, you know."

I grin at him. "Not when you are playing me."

Phil glared at me and then looked back to the game. "When I was five I did.." He mumbled.

Tyler laughed and shook his head. "You guys seem to fight a lot."

I nodded, placing a card down again after they both went. "Yeah, it's mainly Phil's fault most of the time though."

"It is not!" Phil objected. "It's yours!" Pointing a finger at me, Phil kept his face straight, making me laugh at him.

"You act like a toddler, always disagreeing and whining." I say to him, drawing a card again, not bothering to wait for Phil to place his down. Basically just me and Tyler playing now.

"I do not!" Phil whined, then stayed quiet, crossing his arms, mumbling. "Oh.."

"Chill, man. It's cool. I do sometimes too." Tyler cut in, making Phil grin at him. I shook my head slightly, looking at my cards and then watching the television.

"Oh! Laura, we could go to the mall tomorrow. I heard the Santa is there now." Tyler said suddenly, drawing my gaze to him.

I nodded in agreement. "Sounds good. I'm not sitting on Santa's lap though, so.."

Tyler started laughing, "We both have to."

I rolled my eyes with a small smile on my face. "Fine."

Phil gasped, "Can I come?!"