December 16th, 2016

"I cannot believe you dragged me to do this." Phil whined. I laughed aloud along with Tyler who walked beside me, both of us, including Phil, dressed warmly as we made our way down the sidewalk of my neighborhood.

"Caroling isn't so bad." Tyler shrugged, stopping and pointing to the house we were beside. "This one."

"Noel?" I asked as we all halted infront of the house's front steps.

"No." Phil said. "Mary Did You Know?" He suggested with a grin.

I nodded. Tyler agreeing as well as I counted to three and we all started singing.

It wasn't long before someone opened the door, a mother with a small infant in her hands, smiling at us when she realized what we were doing. Once we finished she spoke to us.

"I would clap, but my hands are a bit full." She laughed, smiling wide.

"That's alright." Tyler spoke, grinning up to her. "Could you just take a picture of us? We-"

I cut him off. "We want to remember this." I nudged Tyler and smiled at him, receiving a knowing smile from him. She obviously enjoyed it, I didn't want to ruin saying we had to do this for a school grade.

"Sure!" She said, turning around and then back to us. "Let me just put him in his bed?" Pointing over her shoulder just barely she went back into her house. Phil cheered and gave Tyler a high five.

"Yay!" Phil said. "You guys only have a few more things to do! I want to be involved when baking cookies." He said, suddenly serious.

"Uh, no." I said, skating my head.

Tyler laughed, shrugging when I looked at him.

"You can't be serious.."