December 6th, 2016

I lounge on the couch as I wait for the doorbell to ring. Tyler should be over any minute.My mom agreed to make her homemade pizza for tonight's supper in case he decided to stay that long - everyone likes pizza. I hope he stays.

I cleaned my room making sure that it was spotless before I ever let a boy in my room, especially Tyler. I hope he didn't judge me for my collection of large stuffed bears lined against my one wall. I only have three, so I don't he will care. And at least my walls are a light blue and not pink. Even though I sometimes write in the color, I actually despise it.

Phil was rocking in a cozy rocking chair and part recliner in the corner. He was similar to my looks, just male and older. Same face appearance - green eyes, blonde-brownish hair color - and usually same taste in clothes. We both hated dressing up.

We were currently watching "The Amazing World Of Gumball", the episode where their parents turn to kids? Phil was grinning as the main characters were acting completely stupid and doing the total opposite to what they were suppose to do. When the doorbell rang, I jumped and ran my fingers through my hair as I made my way to the front door. When I opened it, Tyler was there, standing in his sweatshirt, his dark brown hair looking slightly shorter then it did today at school. My favorite part of his looks was most likely his amazing eye color - a turquoise almost. He smiled at me and rubbed his hands together as I just stared at him with a fantasy smile.

He's so handsome.

"Hey." He said, his breath coming out as he spoke, visible in the cold evening temperature. I blushed and awkwardly stopped to the side, mumbling a hi in response as he steps into my house.

He's in my house.

When we walked into the kitchen and television area my mom came out with a towel in her hands as she dried them. Phil stood immediately and walked over, a smirk playing on his lips as he outstretched his hand to Tyler.

"I'm Phillip, you can call me Phil though. Laura's older brother." He smiled. Tyler smiled back and shook his hand, his muscles flexing through the sleeve of his sleeve making me slightly drool.

Calm down, Laura, he doesn't have that much muscle!

I mentally scolded myself as my mom introduced herself. Tyler was just smiling and then introduced himself as well. I quickly grabbed his sleeve and dragged him to the stairs to go up to my room.

"Sorry about my family. They're a bit too formal sometimes.." I muttered to him as I walked into my room, Tyler soon beside me standing near the doorway.

"No, it's cool. They're nice." Tyler smiled more as he glanced around my room. He walked over to my huge stuffed bears and paused, making me blush.

"Don't mind those.." I mumbled as I sat down on my bed, my legs crossed. I patted the spot across from me on my bed for him to sit. Tyler grinned and took his seat, taking off his jacket and laying it beside him.

"So, for the project." Tyler started. I quickly thought of something and sprang up to run to my desk, Tyler's eyes watching me.

"I actually made up some ideas and wrote them down...if I can find them..." I said, trailing off as I dug through my desk drawer and under my homework I was working on earlier.

"Do you remember any off the top of your head?" He asked, making me turn to him with most likely red colored cheeks.

"Well.. I basically wrote things down of what I use to do as a kid.. Like, build a snowman, bake cookies, decorate the tree? Things like that.." I said, twiddling my fingers as I watched him nod.

"That sounds fun. I like it. Do you have your school laptop, maybe we can set the slideshow up ahead of time." He laughed a bit, running a hand over this head to somewhat ruffle his short hair. "Making a snowman out of dirt doesn't sound appealing."

"I agree." I laughed a bit and turned to bend over and get my laptop out of my bag. I walked back over to the bed and sat down, logging into my account and opening a Google slides draft. When I started typing in the title, keeping my eyes on the screen, I felt Tyler scoot over next to me to see what I was doing.

"We can just have the pictures - when we take them - cover the whole slide and then just say what we are doing, instead of typing it out." Tyler said, his breath near my face as I concentrated on the computer screen. My cheeks heated up more as I made ten slides for each picture. Tyler outstretched his hand, politely taking it to set in his lap, slightly brushing my hand as he did so.

"I'm just going to change the font.." He mumbles to me as his eyes train onto the screen. I silently scream as I look at the hand he brushed.

We are so meant to be!