December 13th, 2016

Phil and I sit on the floor infront of the television as Hallmark movies play on replay.

"I honestly have no idea why you like these so much." I said to Phil, staring at the screen with cards in my hand as we played go fish.

"Oh shush, Laura." Phil rolled his eyes, placing a card down on the pile. "You're just sad that your life isn't that happy."

I glared at him as I placed a card on the pile, smirking now.

"Go fish." I said, making Phil groan as he reached for another card.

"We need more people." He mumbled.

I laughed and shrugged. "You're just mad that you're losing."

It was his turn to glare at me now. Then, his face turned into pure glee as he came up with an idea.

"Let's invite Tyler over tomorrow! He'll play go fish and let me win!"

I groaned and shook my head. "No."

"Aw, why not? Don't want to see your little crush, Laur Laur?" Phil mocked, nudging me.

I smirked, once again, shaking my head. "I just don't want you to ruin my chance of getting a easy win."

"I dont like you.." He said, smiling a bit, biting his lip to hide it.

"Deal with it." I said proudly, changing the channel of the television before I was over flooded with too much cliché, as much as I love a good romance.