The Fight

Everyone started fighting. Gwen took Akemi, while Kyo fought Takeuchi. Akemi took advantage of Gwen being a tiger. "Ha! You're pathetic! You're a monster!" No one would ever date you or like you." Gwen looked straight at Akemi.

"I may be all of those things but at least I have people who love me for me. Not because I pay them or because I buy stuff for them. I have people who care for me, unlike you." Gwen swung her tail and knocked Akemi off the platform.

"You'll regret that, you stupid tiger." Akemi said holding onto a ledge. "You know, I probably will but not now." Meanwhile, Kyo fought Takeuchi with everything he had. "First, I'm gonna kill you. Then, I'm gonna kill that dumb tiger." Taku said to Kyo.

Gwen turned around to see Takeuchi almost push Kyo off. She was about to run over when she heard Kyo say something. "I don't care about anyone.....but her." That's all she heard before Akemi grabbed her neck. "Got you now!" Akemi said but Gwen didn't fight back.

Kyo's POV

I fought Takeuchi while Gwen took Akemi. "First, I'm gonna kill you. Then, I'm gonna kill that dumb tiger." He said. "You can kill me but you're not gonna touch Gwen. I don't care about anyone.........but her."

I turned around to see Akemi choking Gwen, but Gwen didn't react. It was like she was frozen. "Gwen!" I called out. She didn't move. That's when she roared. Not just a normal roar but the roar of the King of The Jungle. (Or in Gwen's case, Queen of The Jungle)

Everyone was taken back. I think even Gwen was surprised. She smiled at me then looked away to Akemi and Taku. "I'm going to say this once and only once. If you ever think of hurting me, Kyo or anyone else I love, I'm going to kill you."

Gwen's POV

When we home, I was I upstairs when I transformed back. (Thank goodness) Like always, Kyo was on the roof. "Tohru!" Momji yelled. I walked downstairs in what I usually wore. A printed purple top, jeans, and my hair was always up in a bun/ponytail.

"Gwen!" Momji ran over to me. "Gwen! Tohru said you went on a trip. Where'd you go?!" "Momji shut up." Kyo said coming in. "Gwen!! Kyo's being mean!" After that, Kyo sat outside and I watched him for a while. Then he turned around.

I walked towards him and sat down. "So how did you know?" He asked. "Know what?" "About my mother." Gwen looked away for a second then turned. "I knew because my mother and father both were scared of me too."

What will happen between Kyo and Gwen? Find out in the last chapter of the story!