Things Get Weird

I was walking to the Sohma house after school. I stopped when I heard Shigure talking. "Yes I know she can't know about it." That's all he said before hanging up. I'm pretty sure they were talking about me. I wish I knew more about them. I mean my sister lives with them so she must know a lot.

I walked into the house and greeted Shigure. "Hi." "Oh Gwen your here. How was school?" He said. I just left and walked to Yuki's room. I didn't mean to I forgot it was his. Yuki wasn't there probably because he was the school president.

I walked around and sat on his bed. I heard a knock. "Yuki? Is that you? Did you come home early?" It was Shigure. Please please don't open the door I hoped. But unfortunately my hopes were shattered. "Gwen? What are you doing here?" He asked.

I tried to explain but before I could Yuki walked in. "What are you doing in here? Miss...Gwen are you okay? Shigure didn't do anything right?" Yuki asked. I was speechless. Then Tohru, Kyo, and a little girl came in. "Umm why are you all in Yuki's room?" Tohru asked.

I let what she said travel to the back of my mind,I wondered why she had a child with her. "Umm Tohru? Why do you have a little girl with you?" I asked. "Oh this is Kisa." She answered. I held out my hand to shake Kisa's but she refused. "Oh okay." I said walking to Tohru's room.

Gwen's POV

Did I do something to offend her? I thought to myself. Maybe I'm scary maybe it's my hair color. I thought pulling my long straight black and purple hair. I heard a light knock on the door. I went to answer it, and there stood Kisa.

She looked at me for a second and then walked away. "Wait." I said grabbing her arm. Kisa looked surprised. "Come here Kisa." I said while pulling her on my lap. There I talked to her for about a couple of hours. After awhile I felt like I had known her forever.

When Tohru came in to check on us, there she found Kisa asleep in my arms. Then she left and returned with everyone. I felt scared because Kyo was there and maybe I had developed a little crush on him.

After they all left and went to sleep I put Kisa down and walked outside. To my surprise Kyo was outside, I guess practicing karate moves. I had to admit he was okay. "Hey maybe you should kick your leg higher." I said scaring him.

"What are you doing here?" He asked. "Helping out someone who needs help." I said grabbing his arm. That night we practiced and worked on Kyo's moves. Then before I tried to practice his back hand spin kick he backed off.

"Why'd you do that? You know I have to stand behind you and hold you to do this move right?" I asked. "I don't need to practice that move." He answered. "Okay but let's try it after I do this." I said and then hugged him.

I kind of scared him. I knew their secret because I was apart of it. I was waiting to see how long they would keep it or until I found out. You see I was supposed to be in the curse but I was switched out with another child.

I was kind of the lost child. I was the white tiger. I was like Kisa's older sister that's why we bounded well together. I hugged Kyo and he didn't turn into his Zodiac form.

I think I understand them now.