A Surprise Appearance

"So Ritsu how can I help you?" Shigure asked. "Well I came to meet Gwen really but I need help. I-I........" He stopped. "If you don't want to talk about it, its okay Ritsu." Tohru said.

Meanwhile, Gwen was outside staring at the sky. "I guess today is the day." She said. Tohru came up behind her. "Hey Tohru. Has it really been two years since Mom died?" Gwen asked. Today was the day. Two years ago, their mother died in a car accident.

"I still miss her." Tohru said. "Me too." Gwen said hanging her head down in shame. When Ritsu had left, the guys came outside and saw the girls crying. "Is something wrong?" Yuki asked.

"Not really." Gwen said. "Then why ya cryin?" Kyo asked. "Today was the our mother died. It's her two year anniversary." Tohru said. "It's okay girls. We'll all get through this together." Shigure said.

The only thing he had on his mind though was, never mind. Anyway, they all packed up and went to go see Kyoko's grave. "We're here." Shigure said once they got to the cemetery. "Great. It's raining." Gwen said.

They walked and walked until they found Kyoko's grave. "Hi Mom." Gwen said. She tried to hold back the tears but she couldn't. Kyo came over and whispered in her ear, "How about we go for a walk?" She nodded.

"Hey Kyo?" Gwen asked on their walk. "Yeah?" He answered. "Doesn't the rain annoy you?" She asked. He looked a little surprised by his answer. She looked at him, "Bad question?"

"Yeah. It does annoy me once in awhile." He said. She smiled at his answer. "What?" He asked. "Nothing. It's just you never smile like that. It's nice to see you smile." She said. They walked a little farther and Gwen stopped.

"Hey Gwen?" Kyo asked. She didn't respond. "Gwen." He asked again. She ran in the other direction. "Gwen!" Kyo started to chase after her. Then he saw why she ran. At another grave, a boy with blond hair was kneeling down.

Takeuchi.