Cliffhanger Over? Yes!!!

I stopped in front of the classroom because of him. My ex, Takeuchi. I ran away but he only followed me. "What do you want Taku?" I asked trying to let him talk. "I didn't know you went to this school. It's nice to see you again." He said. "Quit the act Taku!! Just tell me why your here!" I said angrily. "Okay okay I want you to be mine again." He said. "No. Remember you broke up with me. Now leave me alone." I screamed. "And you remember that no one can say no to me. Just come here." He said pulling me into a hug. (Unlike the others I didn't change into my animal form if someone hugged me. Only when I was under a lot of stress and by the looks of it, I was probably going to change any minute!) "Takeuchi I said let me go!!!"

Kyo's POV

I heard screaming down the hall. It sounded like Gwen's and she didn't sound happy. I ran down the hall in the direction of the scream. There I saw a guy holding Gwen and she was shouting,"Takeuchi put me down!!!! Someone help me!" I think she was really scared by the sound in her voice. I ran up to them and said, "Hey! She said put her down." He put Gwen down and walked over to me. "Who are you? Do you know who I am, what I can do make you miserable?" He said. "I know that your messing with Gwen and I don't care who the hell you are. If it's a fight you want, it's a fight you'll get." I said preparing to fight. I lunged at him and he blocked the move. "Huh?" I said dumbfounded. I tried a different move but he dodged it. Before I could even think about a different move, Gwen had did a cartwheel kick move and the guy was on the ground. "Come on!" She said grabbing my arm. "That wouldn't stop him for long."

After we got home,

"Who was that guy anyway?" I asked. (Still Kyo) "He's my............ex." She said embarrassed. "Y-your ex?!" I said surprised. "Yeah. Before I ran away he was my boyfriend. He broke up with me for this prettier girl." She said. First, I just stood there then I said, "Well he was a jerk for dumping you." I said. Then I realized what I had said. I was think I was redder than a tomato.

Gwen's POV

Kyo just said something really sweet and I could tell he wanted to take it back. He was as red as a cherry. "Thanks and sorry for all the trouble I put you through." I said. "No problem." He said. I ran upstairs and saw three people in my room.

Hatsuharu, Momji, and Tohru

"Um hi guys." I said. "Look Tohru. Gwen's here!" Momji said running to hug me. We all walked downstairs and no one talked. "Soooo Haru. What are you and Momji doing here?" I asked. "Well I came to see Tohru!" Momji said. "I came to finish the fight with Kyo." Haru said. (Omg!!!! Today I might get to see Black Haru!!! Yay!!) I thought.

While Kyo and Hatsuharu started their fight, I talked to Tohru. "Hey Tohru. Where are Yuki and Shigure?" "Yuki had a student council meeting after school. Shigure is probably some where hiding from his editor." Tohru said. "So where did you go?" She asked. "Well I ran into an.....old friend and then Kyo walked home with me." I said not telling her about Takeuchi.

While Kyo and Haru were still fighting,

I went to sleep.

Another weird dream

I remember the night when Taku left me. I was at school, turned the corner, and saw Taku kissing the head cheerleader of the cheer squad. "Umm Takeuchi, what are you doing?" I asked. "What does it look like? I'm kissing the head cheerleader." He said so naturally. "So does this mean we're over?" I asked. "Yeah now leave freak girl." He said motioning his hand telling me to leave. I ran away crying and no one was there for me.

I woke up in a crying fit. I sobbed quietly and watched the bedroom door for awhile. I then fell asleep and dreamt of me and my favorite character from an anime movie being best friends.