In The Sohma House

"Ow!" I ran into some rose bushes. Thorns kept poking me. That's about the time Tohru showed up. "Why...did you....start running?" She said in between her panting. "Just leave me alone!!" I said standing up. "Wait! At least come with me so I can treat your wounds." She said.

I knew she wouldn't leave me alone if I said no. So I said yes. When we got there I was a little scared. I mean I haven't seem people for what two years now. I'm freaked! Tohru naturally walked in like she owned the place. "What are you doing there?" She said as she turned around and I wasn't in the house. "I think it Tohru!!!!!!" A man's voice shouted.

I was scared, so I ran and hid. I was watching Tohru from a distant. I was weak, how could I leave my sister(I still hate) alone with a man? I'm the worst. With that I was about to leave when I ran into someone. "Oh I'm sorry. I'll leave now." I said walking around the stranger and walking toward the woods. Then I turned around because even though I hate her, I should hang out with my sister.

Tohru's POV

I was talking to Shigure when I saw Gwen turn and leave. I wanted to go after her but Shigure was rambling on and on. I was surprised when I saw her come back. By that time Shigure was done talking. I walked outside and this time I walked behind Gwen so she couldn't get away.

Gwen POV

"Oh Tohru is this a friend of ours?" The man Tohru told me Shigure said. "Kind of. She's my sister." Tohru explained. Everyone in the room stopped what they were doing and looked at me. "Miss Honda. She's your sister?" The boy who was Yuki said. "Yes. I'm her sister." I said butting in. "And if you don't want me..........." That was all I said before I fainted.

(You see I had a rare case where I would faint for no reason)