Loving You Is Hard to Do

Gwen's POV
I miss them so much, even Kyo. After he broke my heart, I still wanted to be with him. I held onto my knees and cried.
I heard a sound but it didn't bother me. I felt someone hug me from behind. I grew wide-eyed and elbowed the culprit in the chest.
"Owww!!!!!" He yelled in pain. "That's what you get........?! Kyo!!!!???!!? " I shouted in surprise. "What are you going here?! Did you see the note I left?" I said. "Of course I saw the note. I came here to look for you." He said. I blushed, "Came t-to look f-for me?" He got up and touched my cheek with his hand. "Yeah you scared me. Gwen, I love you. Please don't leave me again." He said. "Y-yeah. Kyo, there's something I wanted to do to you ever since I met you."
"What's that?"
"This." I leaned up and kissed him. "Well I'll return the favor and do the same to you." He said kissing me back. "So why were you kissing me sister?" I asked. "We're in a play for school. We're the main characters." He said. "Is there something else you want to tell me?" I asked. "Oh yeah. Happy birthday Gwen." He said smiling. (This was the first time I had seen he smile in awhile.) "Actually no, I wanted to hear you say "I love you" I said.
"Are you going to be the kind of girlfriend who's clingy?" He asked. "Of course not, but if a girl tries to steal you away from me I'll kill her. Expect Kagura, I like her she will be a good competitor." I said. He just smiled.
I walked back to the house with Kyo an to my surprise, they hadn't forgotten my birthday. When they said, "We have to get her away." They meant get me away from the house so they could set up for my party. I love them, Tohru, Shigure, Yuki, and of course Kyo. I want to meet Ritsu next. He would be a great friend of mine. He sounds a lot like me. Well anyway after Ritsu, I'm suppose to meet Ayame. He's Yuki's older brother and he is really in touch with his..........feminine side. He owns a clothing store for women. Maybe I'll see what kind of clothes he sells. Then I'm meeting Hiro and he is going to get it from me. He likes my Kisa, my sister or at least my responsibility. (Unless you count her mom, but you know what I mean) Hiro's gonna have to answer to me. If everything goes well I'll get to meet the respectful Akito.
Anywho at the party, I got a new necklace from Tohru and a new hair bow from Yuki. Kyo gave me a birthday kiss when no one was looking. I blushed really really badly. Shigure gave me a maid outfit and I hid it in the closet never to be seen or worn.
I went to bed happy that night and dreamt of me and Kyo running in a field of flowers.
When I woke up, I walked downstairs and found a girl sitting at the table. "Ummm hi!" I said to her. "Oh hi. Can you tell me where Shigure is?" She asked. "Of course! I think he's upstairs." I said. "Thank you. So who are you?" She asked. "Oh I'm Gwen, Gwen Honda. Who are you if I might ask?" "I'm Ritsu, Ritsu Sohma." She said. Wait if this is Ritsu that means that she is actually a he. I thought to myself. "Oh Ritsu. Your here." A voice said. I turned around and saw Shigure.