What happened!?!?!

"I hate all of you!!!!! Don't come looking for me!!!" Gwen shouted, leaving the house.

Here's what happened that day,

Kyo and Gwen were walking down the hall of school when Momji popped out of nowhere. "Kyo!!!!" He said running up hug him. "Leave me alone!!" Kyo said punching Momji. "Gwennnnn! Kyo's being mean to me!!" Momji said crying.

After that weird experience,

Gwen walked into a classroom and found a boy and girl kissing. "Hey! Get a room." Gwen said. She was about to leave when a familiar voice called, "Gwen?" She turned around and saw Kyo and Tohru. "Huh!??! Kyo?!? Tohru!?! How could you?!?!" Gwen ran away to a lake she found a month ago. Maybe I should go back. Gwen thought. She walked back to the house and stopped when she heard, "We have to get rid of her. She can't stay here." It was Shigure and Yuki talking.

Back to the beginning sentence,

Gwen walked into the house and said with tears running down her face, "I hate all of you!!!!! I'll leave so you can happy again!!! Don't come looking for be!!" She ran away and no one stopped her. She went to the lake and cried. This time no one was going to find her. She ran to the highest cliff and under all her stress, she changed. She was a tiger for an hour or so.

After three hours,

She changed back into a human and put her clothes on. I never want to be seen again. She thought. Gwen stood up and jumped off the cliff. But she didn't die, she landed on her feet. She was so angry that in her rage she practiced fighting and killed 100 trees.

Calming herself down,

She walked back to the house and packed her stuff. She was going back to the cave. No one was there and she left another note.

"Don't come looking for me. I mean it. I don't want to see any of you, especially Kyo and Tohru. Tell Kisa I miss her and I want her to be happy even if I don't live here. I leave her this. (A necklace.) Thanks guys again because today was my birthday. Bet you didn't know that. Kyo this is what I wanted to tell you, I like you more than a friend but you like Tohru I guess. I hope you two live happy lives together. Ps thanks again for the family I never got, I guess that family will never be again.

Peace, Love, And family,

Gwen

Then after writing that,

She left and she wasn't turning back.

Kyo, Yuki, Shigure, and Tohru came back from a party.

Kyo's POV

I walked in and found a note. I read it to myself and was upset, and surprised. Gwen liked me and after she saw me and Tohru kiss she lost those feelings for me. I made her leave. The girl I liked, more than anyone. The kiss me and Tohru shared was for a play. Even though she said don't, I had to go looking for her.