Back To The Cave (Maybe)

Gwen walked back to her cave. "Ah home sweet cave." She said. "It feels good to be back here." She said happily. She slumped to the floor. "What am I doing? How am I happy at a time like this?"

"I just thought' That was your first mistake, you thought. I don't want you to think about us ever again. We were never anything and don't you forget that!" Gwen thought back to what Kyo said. "Am I really that ugly or am I just dateless?" She said.

"You're pathetic. Sitting crying? What happened to the girl I used to know?" A voice called. "She's gone. Ever since you broke her heart she was never the same. Takeuchi." He walked out of the shadows and walked up to her. "What do you want?" Gwen asked.

"I want to hurt you again." Taku said. "Get out!!!!!!" Gwen screamed. She took her right hand in a fist and started to hit him in the face. But he caught her fist. "No no no. Gwen I thought you were smarter. You should have known never to hit the face. Now it's my turn."

He twisted her arm into a pretzel. Gwen fell to the ground hunched over in pain. To make matters worst, she turned into a tiger. "Oh you can still turn into a tiger?" Takeuchi asked. He looked at her in interest. "Akemi what are we going to do with this tiger?" He asked.

Akemi came in with Kyo right behind her. "I know! We'll kill it." She shouted. She whispered in Kyo's ear. "I want you to kill this tiger. It would make me very happy." She whispered. "I'll do it. Anything to make Akemi happy." Kyo said. Taku came over to Gwen with a syringe.

"This will keep you a tiger long enough for us to kill you." He injected the syringe into her. Gwen started to get woozy. When she woke up, she was in a cage. "Oh look. Our little tiger friend is awake." Taku said. Gwen looked down and saw all three of them.

"Just wait in less than 30 minutes you'll be dead." Akemi said. "Ooo I get to die in 29 minutes!" Gwen said. "Shut up tiger!" Takeuchi yelled. "Oh I'm a tiger now. I remember in chapter 12 and I quote you said, "I want you to be mine." Gwen said.

"Why you little.........little what tiger?" Gwen interrupted Taku. "Hey you guys are just right for each other. Both heartless, rich, and ugly people." Gwen said. "Hey Kyo. Do you remember me? You broke my heart. Kyo I didn't really like you anyway. I heard that you own mother didn't like you.

She was afraid of you! You're useless." Gwen said. "Yeah Kyo is useless." Akemi said. It was like Kyo was let out of his trance. "Who the hell asked you?" Kyo said. "Huh? Kyo I didn't tell you to talk!" Akemi shouted. "Why would I want you to tell me to talk?" He exclaimed.

"Yes! My plan worked!" Gwen said to herself. She had to what for just the right moment to get out of the cage. Someone (Takeuchi) left the cage unlocked. "How dare you!" Taku said. Before he punched Kyo, Gwen got out of the cage.

"Hey! Are you having a party without me? No fair!"