The Night She Left

After a long day at school, I went back to the Sohma house. There was just Kyo there. I guess the others weren't back yet. "Umm so I guess the others aren't back yet." I said. "Yeah whatever. I'm leaving." Kyo said getting up. I watched him leave. I guess no one really cares about me.

With that I ran upstairs and jumped in Tohru's bed. I cried and cried until I heard someone come. I ran toward the open window and did a backwards spin kick through the air and landed on my legs. After I ran to the woods.

I was never going back. I heard footsteps behind me so I stopped. The footsteps also stopped I turned around to see who the follower was. But there was Kyo behind me. "W-what are you d-doing?" I said. "I followed you here." He said. "I know that. Why?" I asked. But Kyo turned around and started running again.

After that strange moment, I went to my cave and fell asleep. That morning when I woke up I saw a cat asleep next to me. "Awww what a cute cat." I noticed something strange with the cat. He looked like Kyo. No no it's my imagination. I walked outside and saw Yuki and Tohru running towards me.

"Miss Honda have you seen Kyo!" Yuki shouted. "Okay two things Yuki you can call me Gwen and no I haven't seen him. Why?" I asked. "He ran away from home last night and we haven't seen him." Tohru said. "Well I did see a cat in my cave. I don't know why. But he reminded me of Kyo." I said. "Wait you saw a cat? Was he orange by chance?" Yuki asked. "Yeah. Yuki was he your cat?" I asked

"No but he should be more careful." He said."What's that supposed to mean?" Then I turned around to see Kyo in cat's place. "Kyo when did you.........?!" But all three ran away. Weird and I thought things were weird there at the Sohma house. I thought. I decided to let it slide and walked to school.