Chapter 12

"Nooooo, stop it, Biscuit!" I groan as I'm woken up by Biscuit licking my toes.

I should've gotten up in a few minutes anyway. School starts again today, I'm kind of happy about that, it gets boring to sit at home. Well Donovan and I hanged out when we could, but he worked during the day.

So I get up and get ready for school. My hair actually looks good today. I don't even know how that is possible. I wish I could just be one of those girls who can wake up and just quickly brush they're hair. Nooo, I have to straighten it and go through a lot of trouble just to make it presentable, never mind making it look good.

As I enter the school yard my day is automatically ruined. Sabrina. She's clinging onto Chad like some dirty torn drapes in a cheap motel. And I'm not even talking about how short her skirt is, she is taking the term 'mini' waaaay to serious. And either Ryan dumped her, or she's just being her "post it" self. Clinging to anything with high levels of Testosterone.

"What are you doing here, Sabrina?" I snapped at her.

"Oh, you're parents didn't tell you? I transferred here." She said and gave the fakest smile ever.

"Ahhhh, kill me now!" I groaned.

"I'd love to" she said, which made Chad chuckle.

I have him a death glare which made him stop.

So she transferred here... It was bad enough when she came to school with me for that week, now she's here forever.

"Kath!" Jess called me from a few feet away.

I swung around to see her waving at me and then I made my way towards her.

"Hey, Jess" I greeted her as she hugged me.

We started walking to the quad. As we went around the corner of the one class I hit my forehead hard on something.

"Owwww!" I exclaimed as I moved my hands to my forehead.

"You really need to stop hitting your forehead against my chin" Donovan lets out a chuckle. He then kisses my forehead and hugs me tight.

I laugh a little, "I'm sorry"

"Ahhhh well, if I have someone bumping into my chin, I'm glad it's you" He smiled as he looked down on me.

"Uhmmm, I got to go fix my hair, or something." Jess says and walks off.

Donovan takes my hand and smiles down at me. This really made my whole body feel so weak.

This was probably one of the most boring days ever. Each one of the teachers lectured us about the June exams that are in a month and a half. Each of them almost said the exact same thing, as if the principal or someone gave them a script.

Finally, the last class of the day. Geography. The only class where Donovan does not sit next to me.

"Pssssst, Kath." I look around to see Chad calling me.

"What?" I snapped at him in whispered tone.

"I saw on facebook that you and Donovan did IT. You dirty little girl." He smirked.

"WHAT?" I asked, a little harder than I wanted to because I saw a few people turning to look at me.

"Oh, you didn't see his last status update?" he smiled even wider.

I quickly pulled my phone out and went on to facebook, directly to Donovan's profile, and then I saw it.

"Last night Katherine and I had sex. I can't believe that she was such a dirty girl. I enjoyed every moment." 55 comments and 63 likes.