Thirty Eight.

A/N: Merry Christmas! Here's my gift to you, a new ch of Lipstick Stain. Keep in mind that this is not edited so if it sucks I'm sorry. Hope you enjoy!

Sorry it's short :/

Vote. Comment. Fan. xx
____________________________________

2 Months Later

I slip out of Niall's arms and waddle my way down to the kitchen and make myself a snack. Tomorrow, my little boy is being born and I'm so excited to finally meet him. However, I'm also scared because this is all becoming real now; me becoming a parent is going to happen tomorrow.

Everything is going to be different. Niall has already kicked off his first year of college and I started my junior year of high school. We have to learn how to balance our social lives but also our personal ones now that Matthew is in the picture. It'll be tough, but I'm sure we'll can do it.

"You're almost here bub." I smile, rubbing over my belly.

I can feel him move which makes me giggle. Suddenly I hear footsteps nearing the kitchen and I turn my head to see my sleepy boyfriend walk in.

"I can't exactly sleep if my boyfriend isn't next to me." He mumbles, giving me a kiss on the cheek before taking a seat next to me.

"M'sorry...couldn't really sleep." I shrug.

"How come?"

"Oh because...this little sunshine is going to be born tomorrow and I'm nervous. And scared...really scared actually."

Niall nods his head and reaches over to hold my hand. "I know you're scared babe, but we get to see our little boy tomorrow! You should be happy."

I roll my eyes. "I didn't say I wasn't happy I'm just scared. They're gonna cut me open and there's gonna be so much blood like...I've watched it on tv Niall."

My boyfriend chuckles. "Haz, you're scaring yourself when you shouldn't be."

"Niall, they're gonna cut me open...I think I'm allowed to be scared. Besides, aren't you a little nervous to see blood coming out of me?" I ask.

"Well yeah. However, it'll be all worth it since we're going to get our little boy in return." He reasons.

I look at him and nod, holding my belly lightly.

"I know...it's just, it's not everyday where a boy is giving birth. There's a possibility that there might be complications."

Niall shakes his head. "Now c'mon Haz, don't think like that. You've made it this far without any major worries and both you and Matthew are healthy. I think tomorrow will go smoothly."

"If you say so."

My boyfriend leans over to kiss my cheek and my forehead. I smile and blush when he laces our fingers together and uses his other hand to feel my tummy.

"I can't wait to meet you bub; you're gonna be the cutest little baby I've ever seen." Niall grins.

I can't help but giggle. "Our little boy...we can't wait to hold you sweetheart."

I feel Matthew nudge which lets me know that he's just as excited to meet us as we are with him.

***

The morning comes faster than I expected. As of right now, I'm currently at the hospital waiting for Dr. Taylor to set everything up for the surgery. I've already changed into my hospital gown and put on my cap, as did Niall since he's going to be in the operating room with me.