Thirty Three.

A/N: Okay so this ch is pretty boring and shitty since I had writer's block but this was the best I could do lol. Hopefully you don't think it's too bad...I promise the upcoming chapters will be better.

By the way, are you guys happy that bubba is a boy?! I know I am...it would be so cute if Narry had a baby son because he'd be a beautiful combo of the two. *cries*

But don't worry, maybe Narry will have a girl as well (;

Vote. Comment. Fan. xx
________________________________________

Niall and I are currently out at lunch with our parents. We both decide to tell them bubba's sex first before mentioning it to our friends. Our friends can wait till Monday when we see them at school. Besides, Niall and I already know how Louis is going to react.

My best friend is gonna be so furious.

"So, what's the sex of the baby? I'm dying to find out." My mom grins.

I look at Niall who in turn looks at me, placing a kiss on my cheek. He puts a hand on my belly and smiles widely.

"It's a boy. We're having a baby boy." He announces proudly.

Both our moms gasp while Mr. Horan widens his eyes. I giggle and lean my head on Niall's shoulder because I'm so happy about all this. I've always wanted a little boy as my first child and now I'm having one with my boyfriend. Everything is so perfect right now and it feels amazing.

"Oh my god my baby boy is having his own baby boy." My mom gushes, wiping away a tear.

"I'm gonna have another grandson! Oh my goodness I'm so happy for you two!" Mrs. Horan beams.

"I can't wait to welcome another Horan into the family! That reminds me, when are you two gonna get married and all that?" Mr. Horan wonders.

Both Niall and I blush deeply.

"Oh geez Bobby, I'm barely handling the fact that my son is pregnant...I don't want to think about him getting married yet." My mom sighs.

Mr. Horan chuckles. I look up at my boyfriend who smiles fondly at me before giving me a kiss.

"Someday we'll get married, I promise." He whispers.

"You better keep that promise." I joke.

I'm not really joking, I really do hope Niall keeps his promise for us to be married someday.

Now I'm really looking forward to the day he becomes my husband.

"Oh my gosh I need to tell Greg and Denise that they're going to have a nephew!" Mrs. Horan gasps.

"I need to tell Gemma that as well! Wait, Maura, we need to throw a baby shower for Harry. It should be a summer baby shower! It can take place in June when everyone is on summer vacation plus it gives everyone two months to plan for the trip down here and buy presents." My mom says.

I blush. "No mom, you don't need to do that."

"Of course I do! I'm your mom and I want to throw you a baby shower. Besides, this gives Gemma a chance to come and see you since she's always working."

"Greg and Denise really want to see Harry too, same with Theo. I think it'd be nice to have everyone together during the summertime." Mrs. Horan agrees.

"You deserve a baby shower, sweetheart." Niall smiles.

"Mm okay if you say so." I nod.

"Don't worry boys, we'll take care of everything. You two don't need to do anything." Mr. Horan says.