Six. [N.H.]

A/N: Hopefully this chapter was worth the wait! I'll try to update as soon as I can from now on. Please leave some feedback for me!

Vote. Comment. Fan. xx
____________________________________

Once the final bell rings, I gather up my things and head straight towards Harry's locker. I promised him that I'd meet him here and that I'd take him out for some Starbucks again. So I wait for him to come meet me, hoping to see that dimpled grin and blushing face.

However, he doesn't come by. I check my phone and see that nearly twenty minutes have passed since the bell rang and the school is getting empty quick. I sigh and cross my arms. Maybe Harry is talking with a teacher? He'll be here soon, I don't mind waiting for him.

I close my eyes for a few more minutes until I hear my phone ringing. I pull it out and see Harry's name pop up.

"Harry! Where are you? Are you okay?" I ask the moment I answer.

I hear him let out some labored breaths and a whimper.

"Niall...m'hurt...bathroom...D building." He replies.

I widen my eyes as he hangs up. I put my phone in my pocket and curse inwardly.

Running, I make my way towards the D building and step inside the bathroom. My heart stops at the sight in front of me. Harry is sitting up against the wall with a bloody nose and swollen cheek. Tears are streaming down his face as he turns to look at me. I kneel down in front of him and widen my eyes.

"Fuck." I mutter the more I look at him.

I get up and wet a paper towel, gently wiping away the blood from Harry's nose, as well as his tears. Harry winces and breathes deeply.

"It hurts." He whimpers.

"Shh it's okay I'll make it feel better." I assure him.

I throw away the used tissue and grab Harry's backpack, throwing it over my shoulder. I bend down and carefully pick up the smaller boy in my arms. He winces and moans in pain as he leans his head against my chest. I watch him close his eyes as we step out of the bathroom.

"Niall, my tummy hurts." He whines.

"I know, I'll make the pain go away." I tell him, pressing a kiss to his non-swollen cheek.

He falls asleep in my arms after that, small snores escaping his pretty lips. I smile softly and kiss his forehead and cheek again.

When I get to my car, I carefully sit Harry up in the passenger seat and buckle him in. He opens and closes his eyes, letting out a few whimpers before knocking out again. I sigh and put our backpacks in the backseat before driving away from school.

I decide to drive back to my house since it's more convenient, plus my mom is home so she'll be able to help me take care of Harry. Oh, I need to make sure to contact Mrs. Styles...I'll have my mother do that for me. I look on over to see Harry sleeping soundly.

There's a bruise forming on his cheek and I can tell that his lip is cut a little. My heart starts hurting just by looking at him, but I also feel rage inside of me.

How could someone hurt Harry?

My Harry?

Who would have the heart to abuse someone as delicate and gentle as him? I mumble a few profanities as I continue to drive home.

I pull up in front of my house and notice my mom watering her garden. I get out and walk over to the other side and get Harry out of the passenger seat.