Thirty One. [N.H.]

A/N: Ah a Niall chapter! Will you look at that! Haha anyways this is just a filler nothing special...except for some hints regarding Bubba's sex that y'all should look out for. (;

Vote. Comment. Fan. xx
_______________________________________

I don't even realize I'm punching Tyler with a bruising cheekbone, a bloody lip and nose until Liam and Zayn pull me off of him. I thrash my body around, trying to break free from their grasp while yelling at my teammate.

"You bastard! You hit my boyfriend and put my baby in danger! You deserve to go to hell!" I shout at him.

Tyler doesn't say anything back as security guards and teachers show up to the scene. Security tells everybody not involved to leave while the school nurse and a few female teachers hover around Harry.

"He's knocked out but it looks like a black eye is forming. Call an ambulance! He needs medical attention!" The school nurse demands.

One of the teachers brings out her phone and begins dialing 911, telling the operator about Harry.

"Can I go with him?" I ask as Liam and Zayn let me go. The nurse and teachers look at me. "Please, he's my boyfriend and he's pregnant."

The nurse nods. "Of course, we'll tell the paramedics to take you as well...you need to get checked out too."

"What exactly happened here?" I hear someone ask. I turn around and see Principal Schloss crossing his arms.

"Niall Horan hit me, that's what." Tyler pipes up.

I want to hit him...or kill him.

He hurt my Harry and our bubba.

"You're the one that instigated it! And don't try to make me the bad guy Tyler, you knocked my boyfriend unconscious knowing that he's pregnant!" I throw right back at him.

Tyler stays silent while I glance on over at Harry. He's an idiot for getting involved but  should've known he would. He'd die for me just as much as I'd die for him.

"Principal Schloss, Niall may have pushed Tyler to the ground but Tyler threw the first punch and practically threatened the whole fight. Harry was trying to defend Niall like any good boyfriend would do, but he ended up getting hurt in the process and now...the baby may be in danger as well." Liam speaks up.

"Niall was only trying to protect Harry since Tyler almost hit him from the very beginning. That's how we got into this mess." Zayn adds.

Principal Schloss sighs just as sirens could be heard outside the school. Some security guards leave to show the paramedics where we are. I look at our principal and pray that I don't get in trouble.

"Mr. Horan, you're off the hook. Mr. Adams," he looks at Tyler. "Get cleaned up and meet me in my office."

I let out a sigh in relief while Tyler just gives me a glare. He's taken away by a security guard just as the paramedics come in. Our school nurse briefly explains the situation regarding Harry and mentions me as well. One of the paramedics motions me to follow him as Harry is put on the gurney and is quickly wheeled out. I tell Zayn and Liam to get in contact with my mom and Harry's mom before heading out with the paramedics.

When we get outside, Harry is immediately taken inside the ambulance and I follow right after. A paramedic begins cleaning my nose and checking my cuts and bruises as I gaze on at my boyfriend. I move to reach for his hand and hold it, praying that he wakes up soon and that bubba is okay.

***

"Alright Niall, you're all set." My nurse says as she finishes bandaging me up.